PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

100 Games of Sunday Million Satellite

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 100 Games of Sunday Million Satellite

Most of the Challenge i took here is either a disaster or start good and went bad

After doing so many challenge, i think a found one kind our game that fit my game style.

I actually started this game from last year and got a good success but it's a very expensive one when you run bad but it's all about grind as most of the MTT and SNG.

I'm playing between 5-10 games a day of 1.65R and 2.22R Sunday Million Satellite.

I gonna update this thread 2 x a week as i rely only in OPR but it doesn't give me the total cost of each game i played.

I will get all the info from support on a weekly basis but the number of games and placed i finish can be provided by OPR.

Wish me luck on this challenge.

ONE TIME BIG TIME!!!

PH

Glll m8 umbup:

Comment

1st Set of Game 1.65R and 2.22R
      Last edited by PINOY_HITMAN; Sat Jul 20, 2013, 05:01 AM.

Comment

2nd Set of Games

Comment

3rd Set

Comment

4th Set

Comment

5th Set

Comment

6th Set

Comment

Bad Start

0/12

Comment

The thing i notice about the hands you posted is that when you go all-in your stack is only about 5bb big. I personally like to start pushing with a stack of 10bb, more fold equity that way and youll end up with a bigger stack. Ofcourse the risk is youll be eliminated earlier.

Im not really a tournament person just giving my opinion. Good luck with the challenge.

Comment

gl man i think 0/12 isnt really that weird you'll get your ticket soon best of luck buddy
                      Triple Bracelet Winner

Comment

GL Hitman!!

Comment

Quick update

Won 2 SM ticket yesterday and played the 2nd and minimum cashed.

I'll put all games played and the total cost and profit.

I think monday will be the best day of taking Poker Day off.

PH

Comment

Originally posted by Delenlill View Post
                            The thing i notice about the hands you posted is that when you go all-in your stack is only about 5bb big. I personally like to start pushing with a stack of 10bb, more fold equity that way and youll end up with a bigger stack. Ofcourse the risk is youll be eliminated earlier.

Im not really a tournament person just giving my opinion. Good luck with the challenge.
                            Yes Sir, It's a Satty 5BB is like a standard after the add-on and survival and find a spot to steal pot or double up.

PH

Comment

Thanks adohole and Samumbup: PH .

Comment

Working...
                              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.