PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Crash Teh Micromilions

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crash Teh Micromilions

Micromillions are here so let's play and win some!
    My challenge will be to turn a pathetic bankroll into a considerable one in just 11 days.
    So 10$ to 1000$ in 11 days.
    I will post results and some interesting hands here.
    I will also be playing some cash and regular tournaments but not a massive volume.
    Let's do this, Gamble it up and deal!
    Current BR: 11.82$
    Last edited by GamblingProp; Thu Jul 18, 2013, 12:00 PM.

GL with this challenge! Hope you run good!
    Bracelet Winner

Comment

sounds like a good plan. Which tornies are you playing if i'm free i will come alone and rail.

Grade b
      I am always ready to learn although I do not always like being taught. ~Winston Churchill

13 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Originally posted by ArtySmokesPS View Post
        GL with this challenge! Hope you run good!
        Thank you sir.
        Originally posted by Grade b View Post
        sounds like a good plan. Which tornies are you playing if i'm free i will come alone and rail.
        Grade b
        Today I will be playing Event 1 0.11$+R and Event 2 1$+R, both NLHE, but I if I run good or play good, I might add one or two other events.
        Last edited by GamblingProp; Thu Jul 18, 2013, 06:40 PM.

Comment

Update: Busted from the 3 first events, first two because I lost internet connection for like 2 hours and third one on a standard prelfop AI situation: So bankroll almost busto. Kinda frustrated, but not really tilted because I ain't giving up yet. I am playing a 40 FPP satellite for event 5. Current BR:0.43$

Comment

Out of the satellite 27th while 24 were getting paid. Thought I had enormous fold equity but:
            Sorry, this hand was deleted by its owner

Comment

Busto to rubusto...
              Came 14th on a nice freeroll yesterday for 45$. ID:724369484.
              We are back baby, Event 36 here we go.
              Bankroll: 45.04$

Comment

Event 36 wasn't bad at all, although that hurt: Now event 37 PLO, 4 cards always better than 2!

Comment

Working...
                X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.