PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

adohole's fifithecat chalange

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• adohole's fifithecat chalange

heey guys im going to do the 100 buy in chalanges the same way as fifithecat did here we go starting br $150
    Triple Bracelet Winner

Originally posted by adohole View Post
    heey guys im going to do the 100 buy in chalanges the same way as fifithecat did here we go starting br $150
    Yeah, come on, you can do it!!!

Are you cashing out the rakeback too? If I were to start the challenge again I would probably keep my rakeback/bonuses in the bankroll so I could move up quicker. Plus, the rakeback/bonuses lower the swings as you can cash in fpps to stay at the higher games longer so you don't have to move down. Like, if I just made the $30s, I would cash in a bunch of fpps and be able to play more games there before having to move back down.
    Last edited by fifithecat; Mon Jul 15, 2013, 06:52 AM.

Comment

Haha, good luck ado! I also would say it's best to include $ from FPPs just to smooth out the variance a little. Would be cool to see you crush these games also. umbup:

Comment

ok lets start the game a ltile difrent then im gonna start with a br of $177 and 3.5k fpp's gonna use the fpp's if i go on a downswing or if e get close to the 3.50 to get a foot in the door all to make myself move up a litle faster
        edit thought about it a litle longer will start with teh regular $150 gonna use the rest of my br for mm events and flhe mtt's and sattys after the mm i will add all fpp's to my br
        Last edited by adohole; Mon Jul 15, 2013, 11:02 AM.
        Triple Bracelet Winner

Comment

Hey adohole, nice to see you’re doing this challenge! Best of luck and keep us updated, I’m very interested in how you do.
          Btw here is a great video from Grayson "spacegravy" Physioc about short stack play http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/art...-Series-Part-3 I basically started my grind with just this video. Hope it helps.

Best of luck!

Comment

Good luck with this challenge!
            Bracelet Winner

Comment

Good luck ado, I think you could do really well at this. I really like your idea to save the fpps for when you have a big downswing. It's good to have a bit of a backup, especially since these games can be quite high variance at times.

Tournament of Champions Winner 2013

Bracelet Winner

Comment

heey guys thanx for all the support and ibeko i think i watched all spacegravy vids at least 10 times they are amazing. will do a smaal grind now have played 80 games stuck 6 buy ins but its a nice comeback after 20 games i was down 16 buy ins always fun to start with a downswing.had a string of 7 3rds in a rowi knew it would be swingy and much bigger swings will come but nothing helps to get you of your feat than a downsing at the start of a chalange will just keep grinding away. have played 2 and 4 tables just to get a feel agian will be 6 tabling from now maybe 9 tabling in the future
                Triple Bracelet Winner

Comment

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/10/n72a.png/ interesting first day, i think im still to tight from the blinds in early game but playing well so we will see how it goes tomorow
                  Triple Bracelet Winner

Comment

Good luck buddy, it's always a good idea to get the tables down to begin with until you're happy with your game, and then increase again.umbup:

Comment

GL adohole!! umbup:

Comment

how's it going?

skype isn't letting messages go through to you

Comment

GL adohole,

I played about with these and they are fun, fifi"themaniac"cat will surely help you through any problems cos he is a sicko in these "ment in a good way" - to climb up the levels quicker dont forget FT also have these, although 10bb structure, and you can pair your accounts and transfer moneys over easily, its what i did when playing these and you can climb up levels quicker.
                          Just wanted to bring it to your attention, plus at the lowel levels FT has rakeback, wich in my opioin and others is great for these mass volume games.

Comment

Originally posted by fifithecat View Post
                            how's it going?

skype isn't letting messages go through to you
                            it should be good now i am getting masseges of other people dont know what the problem is now but things arent going well yeasterday i played about 150 games where i was losing like 2 or 3 buy ins but with the last 9 tables my pc disconected when i finaly had internet again i had 2 tables wiht less than 1bb left will post a bigger update later.

ty impact for the info but i dont like FT and with just playing on ps i am getting closer to my main goal of this year the 10k vpp's so will keep playing on ps
                            Triple Bracelet Winner

Comment

Slype tells me it's your birthday. Have a good one and crush the tables if you're playing! umbup:
                              Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
                              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.