PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TommysgotAs Summer Challange 2013

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TommysgotAs Summer Challange 2013

So I don't know where my original post went that I made last week so I'm posting here.

I deposited the $50 W the promo code to get into the $1M Freeroll. The challenge will begin tomorrow morning (was originally supposed to start Thursday but I had some things to do.

I will be starting setting my goals level by level but the overall goal is to get to $1000 by September 1st, 2013.

. I will be grinding out the 50c 360 man and 90 mans (these are what I am most comfortable/experience with on PS.)

- If my BR permits it or I have a lot of time I will be throwing in a Micro MTT (Micro Hots and Bigs) preferably on Sundays because the prize pool is doubled.

- I will be keeping updates on Days I play on my blog (I will not be playing everyday so each "day" obviously counts as a session I played."

- I will come up with a chart for here to keep tabs on how my BR is doing.

------------------------------------------------------------
    Checklist.

1. Be rested before playing
    2. Study, Study, Study!
    3. Review my hand histories.
    4. Eat good
    5. Get some exercise in
    6. Take necessary breaks (especially when i'm tilting or just out of my zone)
    7. Play MY game, read opponents and adjust accordingly.
    8. Be smart.

I'm excited that the time is finally here and hope I can pull through! See you all at the tables!

Sounds like a good plan. Try and stick with the bankroll guidelines and try not to tilt too much. Good luck!
    Bracelet Winner

Comment

Close this thread.

Got way to busy this summer so I didn't end up doing the challenge. Gotta figure something else out now that i got a little more time.

Thanks

Comment

Working...
      X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.