PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

flhe 6 max hallange

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• flhe 6 max hallange

heey guys i have been playing flhe for the last few days decently profitable and i diceded to do a litle challange. i hav played mostly fr but fr tables are verry rare to se and there seem to be less donks ther at the low stakes.
    so i will try and learn myself the 6 max games. have read already a few articles and watched soem videos. the thelangolier 6max was a really helpfull one.

her is my plan
    play 0.02/0.04 till i make a $20 profit
    play 0.05/0.10 till i make a $50 profit
    play 0.1/0.2 till i make a $100 profit
    after this i might do the same with fr not sure yet.

hope this one goes better than me nlfr cash one.

i also hope to inspire some other people to play flhe. i got hooked really quickly its just so much fun, mor then nl in my opinnion. played 6 hour session when i intended to play 1 hour
    Last edited by adohole; Sat May 25, 2013, 04:33 AM.
    Triple Bracelet Winner

Good Luck mate.
    Crash them.

PH

Comment

good luck

Comment

Good luck with your hallange, whatever that is.
        Bracelet Winner

Comment

There's a decent skill in the game, it's not all chasing to hit. Pot odds are a big part as is reading our opponents. A chip saved is as good as a chip won and a 1BB mistake every so often can mean the difference between being a decent winner and loser in this game.

Good luck!
          Bracelet Winner

Comment

ty all :P
            going to put my first session in now just 4-6 tabling
            Triple Bracelet Winner

Comment

With the amount of tables that you intend to play each session, you'll be climbing up the stakes quickly!

Good luck and good decisions!

CannonLee

Quintuple Bracelet Winner

Comment

ty cannon wont be doing more than 12 tables 6 max is verry tricky for me so would be really happy to go thought the first step. might make it a 2 in one challange that i try the 6 max and fr at the same time but will start of with 6 max.

again this game i cant just break away from it wanted to go asleep at max 2 am no its 5 am stupid me :P
                crazy up and down session with 50 big bet swings.
                ended up $1.44 in profit tomorow ill try and do better hope i can have 2c/4c done by the end of the weekend.
                Last edited by adohole; Sat May 25, 2013, 06:33 AM.
                Triple Bracelet Winner

Comment

btw first session was 1700 hands and 1.44 profit
                  second session 594 hand and 0.84 profit
                  total 2294 and 2.28 profit for a 4.97 bb/100
                  Triple Bracelet Winner

Comment

Are you table selecting Adohole?

I pick the tables with the highest average pot but Dave gave me some food for thought as to picking tables with the most players/ flop and just value town them with your strong hands.

It's definitely no foldem in this game, it can be frustrating but it's not hard to make a profit.
                    Bracelet Winner

Comment

its darn swingy 6max :P but im not table selicting since im nog sure if i want to play maniacs or normal donks its an easy game to beat at 2/4 but really frustrating if the same donk hits his draw 4 times on a row on the river :P.
                      for everybody dont play this game if you cant handle regular bad beats
                      Triple Bracelet Winner

Comment

My thinking in playing more tables is it evens out the variance. I lost on 2 tables last night and broke even on another but I more than compensated for the 3 on my 4th table. Yes you do get bad beats and you think to yourself at times WTF but solid play is winning for me - bet when you have a hand, call when you have odds and fold at all other times. My red line is nosediving but all that matters to me is my green line.
                        Bracelet Winner

Comment

im used to like 20 table games so 6 tabling is verry weird for me but i need to that to keep my focas and thats more importand in 6max than fr
                          Triple Bracelet Winner

Comment

lol 1 funny hand
                            http://www.boomplayer.com/en/poker-h...338_9F427C357C
                            Triple Bracelet Winner

Comment

another session played 814 hands for a 2.59 profit
                              total
                              3108 hand 4.87 profit 7.83/100
                              btw my stat line is
                              27.7 vpip 18.0 pfr 43.8 wtsd% 50.8 w$sd%

on thing im not sure about it if its standard or really extreme what i have
                              won at showdown $17.76 total won $4.87 won without showdown -$12.89 in just over 3k hands at 2c/4c
                              almost 25% of the challange done
                              Triple Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
                              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.