PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gem and DD's KO challenge

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gem and DD's KO challenge

Me and gem are going to do a challenge to see if we can bulid a nice bankroll each from playing the $1.50 90 man ko sit n go's. We will both put in $15 each so we have a starting BR of $30 which should be enough to get us started. We will both play 2 each a day for starters until we get comfortable enough in our BR to step up to 3 or 4 each. Our goal is to make $200 each so a target of 400$ we will also play milestone big $5 mtt at every $100 block and if we make our target amount have a final celebration $11 mtt. With the ko bountys we will add them to the bankroll until we are comfortable with our bankroll but then after the player can keep the ko bounty as a little treat. Good luck usumbup:umbup:

Last edited by gem1804; Tue Jun 18, 2013, 03:49 PM.

Comment

bankroll

Bankroll:$250.84
      Last edited by DrDonkin; Fri Jul 05, 2013, 03:20 PM.

Comment

Nice start, gl you two!

Comment

Last edited by gem1804; Tue Jun 18, 2013, 03:50 PM.

Comment

Awesome job guys... i have seen so many first and second places finishes from you two, it has been very nice from the sideline watching two of my FT HUNTER$ smashing it in a challenge, great skills guys keep building that roll cha ching!!

[IMG] Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/IMG]

what is the next step for you guys?? continue with the same games or move up stakes?

Comment

Thanks AJ as you know im very proud to be part of the FT Hunter$umbup: We had a bit of a change from the original plan i stopped the ko's my stats said im really bad for some reason i dont do as well as i do in the turbo 90s. So with a small adjustment were now making steady cash and can now look to stepping up to $2.50 180s, But we will proceed with caution and just play 1 180 each and 3 $1 90s so we can keep the cash flowing in. Hunter$ rule
              Last edited by DrDonkin; Wed Jun 19, 2013, 04:22 PM.

Comment

the plan is to step up to $2.50 buy in and crush the fish in that buy in also hunter$$$$$ FTW <3 <3

Comment

What are FT Hunters?

Edit - I can work out what FT means, but not what the group is all about.
                  Last edited by fifithecat; Thu Jun 20, 2013, 08:13 AM. Reason: add comment

Comment

FT hunter$ is our group of poker players

Comment

CHALLENGE COMPLETE We have both decided to end our challenge with a bankroll of just over $250 so we have both made a profit of $110 and I'm really proud of both our efforts. Its been a real pleasure playing with and getting to know another one of my fellow hunter$ its been a lot of fun with loads of ups and a couple of downs some close calls and near misses not to mention the cursing of bad players we'v come across(and the 3hr chat ban) but its thanks to them we built our roll so fast. Look forward to the next one. DDumbup:umbup:

Comment

Working...
                      X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.