PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

McBinkerson Crazy omaha CHALLENGE :D

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• McBinkerson Crazy omaha CHALLENGE :D

So i have the omaha bug and i have played a few of the new 48 man plo turbos and as i suspected they shall prove to be very profitable but also fun and a welcome change from NLHE.

A bit about me My name is Matthew and im 22 living in ireland.
    Playing poker since i was 15 my dad taught me and i developed into a decent player not the best but not the worst my biggest score is 6k which i achieved in the $1 rebuy sunday spark and i have a few live ships for around $5 k as well.

However this is all in holdem and im gonna try and broaden my poker knowledge so as of thursday this week im going to play 10 1.50 48 player plo games at a time with the goal of playing upto 5 sets of 10 per day.

i will update br daily and if ur interested u can come keep an eye or rail me. my starting br allowance for this will be 100 dollars and i aim to double that in 7 days and anything else will be bonus but if i bust i bust.

Cheers for reading

Good luck with your challenge!
    Bracelet Winner

Comment

GL,GL.

Comment

Thanks guys might start a day early depends on how much sleep i get as im working the next 3 nights. will post when i begin anyway and list my results and maybe some exit hands for analysis.

Comment

Working...
        X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.