PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

1st MTT Final Table =)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1st MTT Final Table =)

Hey guys just recently cashed in a $3.30+R MTT, Placed 6th out 600 and did not add on or re-buy once.. This is the 1st time ive made a final table, entered the final table as 2nd chip leader, then as i couldnt handle the happiness and excitment i blew it lol.. Playing far to loose caused my exit to the game and i just want a trainer to go over my tournament with me where i made some mistakes possibly?? and to just help improve my game..
    Cheers guys =) xox

Congrats umbup:
    You might be a king or a little street sweeper, but sooner or later you'll dance with the reaper.

Comment

Hi there Potto, Welcome to PSO, congrats on the big score this is the place to be if you want to help improve your game in a great community umbup: If you need any help finding your way round PSO visit this link We hope you enjoy your time here, Ads

Comment

heey potto awesome score, if there hands you are uncertain about you can always post them and other pso'ers will try and help you.
        Triple Bracelet Winner

Comment

good result but your overjoy with final table cost you a better result for sure...sometimes you must play like you enter in tourney 10 min before...i told you cause i know that form my own experience umbup:

Comment

Congrats! If you had some tricky spots you'd like analysed, use the hand replayer in the appropriate forum: http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/for...-Hand-Analysis
            Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
            X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.