PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

$2.50 sng challenge

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• $2.50 sng challenge

im going to start a sng challenge with andrewj50050. i met him recently in the sng format and he invited me to his hg and told me about this great page pso. anyways the challenge is $2.50 90 mans $25 starting funds so there will be no slacking with 10 buy ins drop to $15 then drop to 1.50$ 90 man ko's so gl to me and gl to you andy thanks for introducing me to this siteumbup:

Hi there,

Welcome to PSO,

Good to see your starting off with a challenge and playing the same games as me! haha, doing a $2.50 challenge myself :P see you at the tables

If you need any help making your way round the site visit this link

Gl with your challenge

Ads

Comment

he meant $25 each so $50 total br, gem will look after all funds, i am going to play my first 2 games today, gl to us m8

Comment

1st to i bust didnt cash :s ak vs 99 and set vs flush im down to $20 so 2 more shots at 2.50 buy in to get a cash

Comment

ty for the welcome ads GL in ur challenge also

Comment

Working...
          X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.