PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who wants a 100$ BONUS gauranteed

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who wants a 100$ BONUS gauranteed

Now most of u will think am just joking around that you will get 100$ for free but trust me i will tell u something that will make u believe that i am correct and without any net change in ur bankroll u can get 100$ right into ur account...Don't believe me...i will explain if u guys ask

im asking! please tell me!

Comment

lol!

Okay, I didn't want to be the first ... but I guess I don't mind being the 2nd

Do tell jd!!!

Comment

Hi jdsaz how can I get $100 for free?

Grade b
        I am always ready to learn although I do not always like being taught. ~Winston Churchill

13 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Ok i'll bite 2 as the bait is tasty looking!! how how how

Comment

ok how do you do it?

Comment

haha had Gareth not come i would have asked u to add me up on skype and then i would tell..bt since he is here and we all in PSO r friends i will tell here itself...just waiting for total 8 people me included..so 3 more..also people in multiples of 8 is also okay...

ps:i uploaded a very small package also guess how many replies it has...hint-it starts with a Z...

Free money hw people get attracted

Comment

Free money ? Never one to turn down free money haha so I am interested is it like most promotions ? you have to play 500000 hands and win 499999 to qualify lol waiting for the answer on how to do it with anticipation umbup:

Comment

$100 for free sounds good to me. Please do tell?
                  Follow me on: Twitter

Comment

Hi jdsaz,

OK OK, what's the catch?

Joss
                    2 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

haha i guess i am creating a fun rail here...
                      THe catch u say is HERE

when u win that u will have to take 60% of my stake of my 80$ package which still has ZERO replies...
                      AGREED people?
                      http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/for...e-MAIN-thing-D

u still end up with more than 50 $

maybe the intelligent ones r getting whats happening here :P

Comment

And people its a stake in a package so if i win in that u win more

I am going to put the Whole MICROMILLION package prices 650$ also out soon...bt doubt it will sell here so probably going to have to sell it to known people only

Comment

Originally posted by EngelsNick View Post
                          Never one to turn down free money haha so I am interested is it like most promotions ? you have to play 500000 hands and win 499999 to qualify lol waiting for the answer on how to do it with anticipation umbup:
                          if u wanted something like that u should have joined stars through HOLDEM MANAGER promo...i made an account here before only so i had to grind someowhere else...they essentially give u the HOLDEM MANAGER software for free after u generate certain amount of rake on that site..wont name any site offcource except stars or fulltilt but at one i made 40$ rake made myself a good enought 80$ profit and on top of that got 100$ to spend on any holdem manager product..very useful thing if u ask me...plus am doing the bankroll challenge like "acoimbra" so it should come more handy

Comment

People i am not here to con anyone..won't ask u something first and give later... i want PSO member s to be more involved with each other ..sad part is most of the PSO members r micro stakes or Freeroll players... This might also have something to do wit hme creating an account in 2+2 and them saying to me to be in the forum for a bit more time before being allowed to post in the MARKETPLACE over there :P

BUT ATLEAST AM HONEST

Comment

I try to blog at-least two times a week here but get no response as i get in other places..people should have just nagging and fighting or trolling each other and help each other out...
                              A similar thing we did last week for the Sunday Million where we created a pool of 10 people to put in money for SM and then play play money amongst our self to essentially decide the guy who plays it...

our HORSE got donk chased till the river in SUNDAY MILLION to destroy his FLOP set but that's poker sometimes and u got to live with that...hopefully more people get involved

Comment

Working...
                              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.