PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

dragons and doctors sng challenge

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dragons and doctors sng challenge

Lately i've been lacking some motivation in poker so wanted to try new challenge so me and DrDonkin are going to start with $30.. $15 investment each and grind the 90 entrant $1.50 KO's..

if we get up to $100 as our reward we will both enter the BIG $5.50 MTT, then after that only play BIG $5.50 at every 100 block, so $200 and $300 br etc.. after our BR is $200 we may decide to try the $2.50 90 mans but will decide later, we will go for $400 or $500 bankroll then split equally,

We ere starting with only 20 buy ins which is risky but i wanted to take a shot and speed up the process a little + bounty costs will help if any bad run occurs.. we will do an equal amount of games.. and post results here.. GL TO US!! may the gods be with us :-)
    Last edited by andrewj50050; Wed Mar 06, 2013, 04:35 AM.

Good Luck to both of you andrew and DD.

PH

Comment

d n d challange Gl to both of you ....win all those down umbup:

Comment

Game1 DrDonkin: NO ITM 2 bountys 54c

Game2 DrDonkin: NO ITM 2 bountys 54c

Game3 DrDonkin: NO ITM

Game4 DrDonkin: NO ITM
        Last edited by DrDonkin; Sun Mar 03, 2013, 12:27 AM.

Comment

nice challenge gl both

Comment

ty PH and DEV :-)
            Last edited by andrewj50050; Tue Mar 19, 2013, 01:40 PM. Reason: latest update

Comment

Good start mates.

Good Luck to the rest of the challenge.

PH

Comment

Good luck DD and Andrew!umbup:umbup:

Comment

Originally posted by andrewj50050 View Post
                  we will go for $400 or $500 bankroll
                  Geez ... and I thought you finishing your last challenge in 2 days was fast umbup:

Comment

yeh haha funny, i seem to start challenges then win money on the side

Comment

Good run both of you.

Keep it up and shipped them next time.

PH

Comment

Played my 2 games tonight bubbled one was a big mistake sorry and i min cashed another and got 1ko, so update when you get a chance and play your two games but maybe best to wait till the hangovers gone.

Comment

good job mate, i was up late thursday night , won a sunday million ticket, took the t money got up late friday then went out to town just got back home at 3 am, i will do my 2 2moro indeed, gl to us, i checked opr when i got home, hoped u went ahead and play and u did, talk soon

Comment

sweet i just won my first in the challenge, hopefully not long til we can try a mtt each as bonus once at $100 br..
                            Last edited by andrewj50050; Tue Mar 12, 2013, 04:28 AM.

Comment

Congrats Andrew and DD. Go Dragon and Doctorumbup: PH .

Comment

Working...
                              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.