PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Poker Plans 2013

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Poker Plans 2013

after a bad start i moved back down to nl0.02 zoom after losing most of my BR, i went down under $90 so having played a little over 80,000 hands on 0.02 zoom i will be staying here untill i play 100,000 hands or untill i have $150 BR . i am only winning $/100:$0.03 BB/100: 0.84 hands 86,414 i will be here untill i play 100,000 hands if it takes me longer to get my BR to $150 i will be here longer , i will update this when i hit 90,000 hands

Good luck with your plan kong ^_^

Comment

You can do it! Im playing same game style and its great!!

Comment

kingkong263
        Attached Files

Comment

i said i would update when i hit 90.000 hands , well i played 92,147 hands amount won:$49.41(USD) $/100:$0.05 BB/100:1.34 i will post another pic of graph when i get 100,000 played

Comment

as i am s**** u all have guessed i had another losing streak , i have played 139,521 hands on 0.01-0.02 zoom i am thinking about staying here at 0.01-0.02 untill i hit 200.000 hands or maybe untill i hit 150.000 i have over $150 i was going 4 . my BR is 173.45 . i have been working on my game , i wish i could just e-mail my poker tracker stats here .

Comment

BR 177.22 think its time to move up and play nl0.05 zoom, hands played on nl0.02 zoom 139.773 BB/100 1.32 not great but my last 10,000 hands i must be up 20 buyins. so time to give nl0.05 zoom another shot. ok tracker says i have played 76.497 hands BB/100 0.11 i am -$82.73 i lost $100 in my last 3000 hands wow huge tilt or some kind of break down , lol that is the past, so moving ahead .

Comment

Best of luck with your goals kingkong.

Did you lose $82 from your bankroll of $177? Or are you at $177 now? If the latter is the case you should take a shot at 5NL.

Graph looks good btw. The bad sessions are inevitable, as a lot of short term luck/bad luck is involved in this game. Seems like you have a nice plan laid out though and will overcome any tough patches. GL!!

Comment

lol was the last 3000 hands i played on 0.05 zoom befor i moved back down to 0.02 zoom ,

Comment

still playing really bad on 0.05 losing like crazy lost another $29.45 tracker says $-112.18

Comment

Hi KK,

I'd advise you to take a little break and watch some training sessions, so you can find some leaks you may have, then go back to 2NL for a bit to see if you've fixed them. I wouldn't move up to 5NL until you're solidly winning at 2ptBB/100 (4bb/100), as winrates will typically plummet at 5NL for a marginal 2NL winner, as there are fewer mega-fish and a lot more reasonably solid TAGs.

Good luck!
                      Bracelet Winner

Comment

Hi KK,

I'd advise you to take a little break and watch some training sessions, so you can find some leaks you may have, then go back to 2NL for a bit to see if you've fixed them. I wouldn't move up to 5NL until you're solidly winning at 2ptBB/100 (4bb/100), as winrates will typically plummet at 5NL for a marginal 2NL winner, as there are fewer mega-fish and a lot more reasonably solid TAGs.

Good luck!
                        Bracelet Winner

Comment

how many hands does it take you to loose 112? did you anaylize your game?

Comment

i will stay at 0.05 untill my BR falls to $100 befor i move back down . my last 10,000 hands on 0.02 i must have been winning BB/100:+20 . i just started of with a little bad luck on 0.05 and that turned into bad play. i am going to stay at 0.05 untill my BR falls to $100 befor i move back down . i think i will make a comeback befor that happens. if i dont when i move back down to 0.02 i will stay there untill i am winning 4 or 5 BB/100 befor i move back up. so far i have played 77,338 hands on nl 0.05 zoom thankyou for the help

Comment

BR $107. something i dont know why i play so bad from time to time . its like i go brain dead . i can beat the ****ing game for 25 BB/100 for 5000 or 10,000 hands then something happens and i can lose 75 BB/100 ****

Comment

Working...
                              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.