PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My new 2013 challenge

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My new 2013 challenge

*TIME VAULT*

Okay so I had a bad january...big deal!!

I'm going to restart my own challenge on 31st jan when i get paid from work (in a bout 5 hours)

Here is my plan

Manage my bankroll strictly and very conservatively - ALWAYS having 100 buy ins for whatever im doing (even sitting at cash tables). This is my big weakness and why i keep going bust.

Limit my daily loss to 10bi per day so max i can lose is 10% of my roll. Tilt is another issue for me... sometimes I look back and think I ran bad but i see i missed out on things like position (shoving short with KQ 9 handed utg isnt a good move 12bb deep... button would be fine lol)

My end of year targets are as follows:

$100 deposit into $5000

5000 TLB points (previous best 4500 in 2011 and i've kind of only played poker in mini "blasts" since then)

25000VPP (not quite monthly gold star but should be hitting it regularly by the end of the year)

So... do i think i can do it in 11 months? I decided to rate them by difficulty...

$100 into $5000 - 8/10
    5000 TLB - 7/10
    25000VPP - 5/10

but the bankroll management stuff... thats a 10/10!!

Okay so here it goes... wish me luck and all the best to you with your goals too!

andymac89
    Last edited by andymac89; Wed Jan 30, 2013, 11:17 PM. Reason: want to put in time vault - wont let me change title :(

gl zoomerumbup:

Comment

100 deposit and there is chance in the MTT low buy-in to win $15.00 a day with the 335 days left of the year, which makes you a 5000 bankroll

Comment

Working...
      X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.