PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Time Vault Challenge 2013

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Time Vault Challenge 2013

Allow me to outline my personal poker goals and ambitions for the year ahead.

First for some qualitative goals:
    - Stay focused at the table and avoid apathetic play
    - Educate myself with respect to both the game itself and its / analysis
    - Keep a fit, healthy and motivated body and mind away from / the table

This of course includes posting two new blogs each month and, where possible updating my thread at least twice a week

Now for my somewhat arbitrarily spewed quantitative goals:
    - 24hrs – 40hrs of play each week
    o Exclusively tournament based at this stage
    - 6hrs – 20hrs of study each week
    o 30hrs min total / 50hrs max total
    o based on 5 day week (ratio according to work)
    - Branch out bankroll once benchmarks are reached
    - Ultimately grind out $5k online in 2013 to contribute to a / live bank roll
    o grow my bankroll from $150 to $350 in February

I intend to achieve these goals by meticulously sticking to strict bankroll management principles and progression.

I look forward to following the progress of others and receiving feedback on my own (constructive or otherwise). All the best, play well and try not to let math kick you in the sack.
    Massive
    Last edited by massive_set; Sat Feb 09, 2013, 04:35 AM.

Good luck on your challenge for the year. Don't forget that if you want to qualify for the >>Time Vault<< you will also need to write a blog about your challenge in the >>Blog<< section. All the instructions on how to qualify for this years Time Vault promotion can be found >>HERE<< Best of luck with your poker goals for 2013! Raiser umbup:

Comment

sign me up

Thanks Raiser!

I have posted both my first blog and thread. I'm just waiting on confirmation and my time vault signature

Massive Set

Comment

Hi massive_set! Good luck with your poker goals! Keep us updated umbup: TommyGun

Comment

good luck with ya challenge massive

Comment

Thanks

Comment

Hi TommyGun,

thanks, will do!

Comment

Click - coffee machine on
                Click - decide to wake up a bit before my SNG sessions
                Click, click, click - troll some forums
                click - register myself in 100k privilage (chrome it up baby!)

Coffee is ready, let Feb the 3rd begin!

Comment

Massive!

Just thought I'd let y'all know that I had a huge result in my first PSO for the month

Date Participants Position Start Scored End
                  03.02.2013 01:00 ET 9157 2948 1500.00 0.35 1500.35

Wooooooooooot!

Comment

Just secured my first backer. Let the races begin! Neiiiigghhhhh!
                    Last edited by massive_set; Mon Feb 04, 2013, 03:27 AM.

Comment

After two double-ups I flop top 2p into villan's bottom set . no love in the 100k today. thanks anyway for the free ride chrome star

Comment

No love in the Open school either. Top set no good to A 4o with the back door flush.

http://www.boomplayer.com/en/poker-h...271_8206D2D7AE

Comment

First hand I've played BTW so my image is a time banking nit. A 3o Beating my range here for shizzle!

Comment

Originally posted by massive_set View Post
                            First for some qualitative goals: - Stay focused at the table and avoid apathetic play
                            Originally posted by massive_set View Post
                            Click - coffee machine on Click - decide to wake up a bit before my SNG sessions Click, click, click - troll some forums
                            lol lol ... ahhh, that's hilarious!! Sounds a lot like my Saturday morning, except there was some buy-in spew in between the coffee and the waking up ... Cheers!! umbup: And gl gl with your challenge!! umbup: umbup:

Comment

Hi TrustySam,

Thanks for dropping by and for the well-wishes. I do enjoy a morning :coffee:. Helps me de-fuzz the ol' noodle and hopefully avoid too much buy-in spew

All the best in achieving your goals for 2013!
                              Last edited by massive_set; Sat Feb 09, 2013, 04:49 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.