PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Time vault 2013 goals

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Time vault 2013 goals

Hello everyone,

I am going to give you all my goals but before doing that I have to tell you what my actual status and bankroll is :
    - I am silvestar for this month where I couldn't play much at all
    - My bankroll stands at 739$
    - I just moved up from the 3.5$ hu hyper sng's to the 7$'s

So my goals are:

- Get to supernova by the end of the year
    - Have a big enough bankroll to play the 60$'s
    - Move up to the 60$'s

I am going to try and post as mush as I can during this journey and I hope I'll achieve all those goals!!!

gl all

GL with the challenge,

Look forward to seeing the updates.

Grade b
    I am always ready to learn although I do not always like being taught. ~Winston Churchill

13 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Hey thank you mate !!! i'll try and post at least once a day or after big sessions !!!

gl to u 2

Comment

hand vs fish

Comment

Good luck!
          My Blog & Challenge

Comment

Good luck on your challenge for the year. Don't forget that if you want to qualify for the >>Time Vault<< you will also need to write a blog about your challenge in the >>Blog<< section. All the instructions on how to qualify for this years Time Vault promotion can be found >>HERE<< Best of luck with your poker goals for 2013! Raiser umbup:

Comment

thank you ! yeah I have my blog already but I don't know maybe it's not the same as in the blog section going to look for it right now to be sure

Comment

thanks m8

Comment

did not play much yesterday

so as the title indicates, I did not play much yesterday and for the little I play, my play and results were mediocre, lost over 8 bi in 32 tournaments wich is obv not good, but I am not running super hot lately ! will try and play 100 hu tonight and give in the update once am over !

gl at the tables

Comment

starting to grind now

hey everyone just a quick update that I am starting the grind now, will try and post some graphs after my session

gl @ the tables

Comment

Hi reversedteam! Good luck with your poker goals! Keep us updated with your progress umbup: TommyGun

Comment

Hello all, just finished my first session of the day, not the greatest but still managed to get back from a -7bi in 10 tournaments to +0.5BI in 27 so happy with that. Gonna restart pretty soon.
                        Can someone tell me how do I post my graphs ???

ty gl

Comment

Originally posted by TommyGun369 View Post
                          Hi reversedteam! Good luck with your poker goals! Keep us updated with your progress umbup: TommyGun
                          ty m8 !!!

Comment

Update

Hello guys,

a quick update :
                            today I managed to finish 1st in one of the 10.5$ knockout HU for 384$ so my bankroll is over 1k now, and I am thinking of shooting the 15$ Hypers as of tonight, i'll take a 10 BI shot and see how it goes! will keep u updated !

gl @ the tables

Comment

Sick hand vs reg

Comment

Working...
                              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.