PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

5000 VPP Time Vail challenge

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 5000 VPP Time Vail challenge

Hey guys

I decided to take this challenge just for fun.
    Challenge is simple but it will take me some time because Im to busy these days.
    This challenge I will do exclusive on .01c/0.2c to make it interesting, so Im not allowing myself to go on higher levels.
    For this month Im at this rate that u can see from the picture

Will keep u informed about my progress here and on my blog...
    Last edited by ALUCARD_1476; Mon Jan 28, 2013, 03:03 PM. Reason: missing image

Good luck on the challenge. Gonna be a looooong grind playing at those stakes

Comment

Welcome to the Grind!

Comment

Good luck on your challenge for the year. Don't forget that if you want to qualify for the >>Time Vault<< you will also need to write a blog about your challenge in the >>Blog<< section. All the instructions on how to qualify for this years Time Vault promotion can be found >>HERE<< Best of luck with your poker goals for 2013! Raiser umbup:

Bracelet Winner

Comment

Ty guys! I will have some fun 24 tabling

Comment

So far nothing special in challenge, just played several sessions with small + in money and FPP.
            But today going to put one long session and after that report comes. For now there is two hands just played

Hand 1

Hand 2
            Last edited by ALUCARD_1476; Thu Feb 07, 2013, 06:02 AM.

Comment

Still no time to put some longer session but in several short session I played some interesting hands that I would love to share with all umbup: Hand 1 Hand 2 Hand 3 Hand 4 Hand 5 Hand 6 Hand 7 Hand 8 Hand 9

Comment

Good luck on your challenge. As you said it's going to take an incredibly long time to get 5000 FPP's playing the micros.

Comment

Working...
                X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.