PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BrnJnsn88 Challenge

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BrnJnsn88 Challenge

Heeeyyyy PSO!!!!

I just finished the PSO Bankroll Builder Promo! This was a challege for me, but I'd manage to overcome it. Thanks PSO.

My 2013 goal is to become a winning poker player. I've bought HM, so I can study my hands and keep track on my progress. I will post hands for analyzing and will be active there. I will also make a vblog about my journey. Let's do THIS!

BrnJnsn88
    Last edited by BrnJnsn88; Mon Jan 28, 2013, 02:24 PM.

Congrats on finishing the Bankroll Builder promo! Well done. What sort of bankroll does that give you to work with this year?

Good luck in 2013!

Comment

8$ + 18.31$ profit. around 2k hands.

BrnJnsn88
      Last edited by BrnJnsn88; Mon Jan 28, 2013, 11:20 AM.

Comment

Congrats on such a good start! Nice work after starting from nothing.

Comment

Thank you.

BrnJnsn88

Comment

Nice goal and nice start! Have fun through the year ^_^

Comment

I'm doing something very similar, best of luck! umbup:

Comment

Good luck!!
                My Blog & Challenge

Comment

Thanks guys!

BrnJnsn88

Comment

Good luck on your challenge for the year. Don't forget that if you want to qualify for the >>Time Vault<< you will also need to write a blog about your challenge in the >>Blog<< section. All the instructions on how to qualify for this years Time Vault promotion can be found >>HERE<< Best of luck with your poker goals for 2013! Raiser umbup:

Comment

Working...
                    X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.