PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dive's Goal(s) Time Vault

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dive's Goal(s) Time Vault

Hi All

My goal for this year is:-

(1) not too bust my current roll therefore trying not to reload for the year

(2) During course of year not too move down in status and hopefully move up.

http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/blogs/post/?id=40010

Good luck in the challenge Diveallin,

hope to read all about your progress as the year progresses,

Grade b
    I am always ready to learn although I do not always like being taught. ~Winston Churchill

13 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Good luck DiveAllIn! Playing what!? ^_^

Comment

Some pretty simple goals but definitely some good things to aim for. Good luck, hope you make some bank (unless you're playing me )

Tournament of Champions Winner 2013

Bracelet Winner

Comment

thats fun poker

GL with goal and have fun around

Comment

good luck Dive

Dive that $$$

Comment

TY for all support here are a couple of hands played in a SnG 45man This one saw villian previous hand 3bet in UTG+2 a UTG raise and call his all in with A5s, So with this in mind I decide to call his 3bet, if I hit an A or J I am pretty much calling it off. Was this wrong should I have folded pre or jam Flop i do not think i have any fold equity v this guy once he has an A in his hand so decide to call down believing (hoping) i have better hand.

Comment

2nd Hand I am thinking I should have jammed pre instead of 4bet? or maybe just a fold?

Comment

the above hands are also in analysis section any feedback would be good TY.

Comment

Good Luck Diveumbup: @above hand you get in money when you were ahead nothing wrong

Comment

Good Luck Diveumbup: @above hand first hand got unlucky?you gave a chance to hit two pair and called his big value bet you had top pair with nut flush draw the moment he bet you should shove it....unless you are planing to fold any big bet with missing draw which you didnt..... 2nd hand you get in money when you were ahead nothing wrong

Comment

TY A for feedback much appreciated and I added blog for goals:

http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/blogs/post/?id=40098

Comment

Good Luck Dive

Keep diving and in the long run you can find your precious pearl.

PH

Comment

Well February has begun started stake so far 25 games in 11c down well continue after clear bonuses and Rush week on FT.
                            Actually Rush week is going pretty well so far will post some results at end of week. STill have not reloaded yahh.

can see blog update for more in depth:

http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/blogs/post/?id=40418

Comment

my opinion

pocket QQ at the beggining against three all-in is a clear fold to me. You have about 50% to win, coin flip. A lot of can get wrong.

Comment

Working...
                              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.