PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

my poker journey 2013

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my poker journey 2013

My 2013 Poker Goals
    primiray goal

cashout of $200 each month(i will be cashing out keeping atleast $100 in BR)

reach goldstar status

seconday goal

reach supernova staus and win big mtt

My Plan

current level

I’ll be starting with a $217.65 and $11.05 $T bankroll, and I’ll be grinding up through the micros. My primary games will be $0.10/0.20 limit holdem and small mtt other than any nl game(mainly 2-7 triple draw triple stud razz stud hi/low stud high) except 8 game nl 2-7 single draw nl 5 card draw with buyin ranging upto $3.30.

I’ve set the following bankroll rules for myself:

bankroll< 100 avoid any tourney and play limit holdem following 300 BB bankroll managment

move to next level when bankroll reach $1000.and follow 2000 BB BR managment for limit holdem and 200 buyin for tourney

january goal

cashout of $200(done)

reach goldstar status(done)

seconday goal(not even started)

february goal

cashout of $200(not yet done)

reach goldstar status(not yet done)

seconday goal(not even started)

i will be keep updating my progrees in upcoming blogs
Working...
X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.