PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Time Vault

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Time Vault

HI..
    my objective this year is to have a bankroll of $1000 from $0..
    and be able to play in a major tournament like wcoop

Very ambitious, and good luck! I'm also starting from scratch, it takes a lot of patience and you better not tilt easily.

Comment

Good luck on your challenge for the year. Don't forget that if you want to qualify for the >>Time Vault<< you will also need to write a blog about your challenge in the >>Blog<< section. All the instructions on how to qualify for this years Time Vault promotion can be found >>HERE<< Best of luck with your poker goals for 2013! Raiser umbup:

Bracelet Winner

Comment

Good luck with the Challenge,

What is the basic plan to get to your $1000 goal?

Grade b
        I am always ready to learn although I do not always like being taught. ~Winston Churchill

13 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
        X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.