PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

One time big time

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One time big time

My Poker Goals

not exactly a goal but this is my DREAM

*To Hit My One Time Big Time $10k+ prize in a single game

2013 Goal

Games that I would like to play following a strict BANKROLL MANAGEMENT with at least 100 buy ins reserved with every sng mtt I play

- to be able to play $60 sng 180man ($6K Bankroll)/ $35 sng 180man ($3.5K)

- to be able to play the Sunday Million Weekly I need at least $21.5K worth of Bankroll

- play the BIGS Big11/Big22/HOTS Hot11/Hot22/Hot33 tournament as often as I can

- satellite the Big55 Big109 Hot55 and Hot75 then parlay it when I won the seat

- to be able to play $30/$60 9/18man. In this games I can accumulate vpp's faster.

- would also like to be able to play $30/$60 6 man hypers for faster vpp accumulation

- to improve my cash game as I'm always losing if I'm playing cash games

PLAN to achieve my goals

- play as often as possible

- have a healthy lifestyle (EXERCISE is important) to keep your body and mind fit hence will make you play better

- avoid tilt (just do the best play possible)

- study study study by watching videos, join live training, talk to other poker players about hand/strategies

- always try to look something to improve

- follow bankroll management

- post hand for analysis

- always be open minded, In poker the are a lot of ways to play a hand always be ready to LISTEN

Sounds like a good plan. Good luck with it,and keep us updated

Grade b
    I am always ready to learn although I do not always like being taught. ~Winston Churchill

13 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Good Luck Marvin Even though you have dreams, you'll need some goals and steps to achieve them. You can do it umbup:umbup:

Comment

Good luck on your challenge for the year. Don't forget that if you want to qualify for the >>Time Vault<< you will also need to write a blog about your challenge in the >>Blog<< section. All the instructions on how to qualify for this years Time Vault promotion can be found >>HERE<< Best of luck with your poker goals for 2013! Raiser umbup:

Comment

tyty sands grade b and of course to the hardworking Royal

very much appreciated

^^^^^^^

and also accumulating Step Tickets is part of a plan currently I have 11 step 2 and 15 step 3 tickets

And the 1500fpps satellite to $1M Quarterly Freeroll for Supernova I already have 3 of these. This is a very sweet tournament few players with big guarantee AWESOME GOODNESS

^^^^^^^^

currently on a downswing but I know I can turn this around and due to workload I just can't put enough volume on my games this January but hopefully I can play more this last 2 weeks remaining.

As always good luck everyone

Comment

heey marvin,

nice goals i know its possible for you to achieve them
            gl gl and ill be railing you agian :P
            Triple Bracelet Winner

Comment

Good Luck Pare

PH

Comment

GLGL marv!!umbup:
                Bracelet Winner

Comment

TCOOP#1 adventure bad limp and a bad min bet by opp that makes a free look turn into a monster and winning me a decent pot way ahead for a big pot but variance is not on my side crippled but not yet out time to comeback go go go comeback time worst hand in NL wins the pot BB is super tight last 300 left for itm and I saw him chatting about last 500 players saying "only 500 players for itm so I assume he is happy on making the money" attack the bubble won 5 consecutive pots without showdown with last 10 players to go i wait till it's 1 player to go then i reshoved all in from 22975 chips to 57625 I'm playing good
                  Last edited by marvinsytan; Thu Jan 17, 2013, 09:14 PM.

Comment

oh wow sigh not today but will keep on trying out in 991st

Comment

GO GO GO TCOOP#4 Turbo time satellite my way thru this game I hope I can run deep again one time big time go go go made 2 aggressive standard play 3bet then cbet worked twice on same opponent in consecutive hands there's no way i can still be ahead on the river very nice call Sir Flipping Time against the same opp better luck to me next time
                      Last edited by marvinsytan; Fri Jan 18, 2013, 02:16 AM.

Comment

have a new plan for BR building and vpp accumulating

will start playing $3.75 hyper 6 max sat to Sunday Storm then if i win. I will go to the next higher 6 max sat then continue if I win but if i lose one I will go back to $3.75

Let's see so far so good i won 4 straight rounds twice but losing to $18.75 sat to $55 damn

one game won't last 10 minutes so I like it.

Strategy is to be the most aggressive in the table.

Comment

things that you wouldn't want to do will edit later but feel free to comment

Comment

great crucial pot for me hope this will turn into WIN

Comment

im 3 handed on $8 180 man i need to win

Comment

Working...
                              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.