PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Time Vault Challenge - Unofficial List of Participants (+ Preferred Games)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Time Vault Challenge - Unofficial List of Participants (+ Preferred Games)

Hey everybody

I made up a list of everybody who's signed up so far, along with the games people plan on playing. Thought others might find it interesting to be able to see at a glance who's playing what, and at what stake.

Will probably keep updating it until the end of the month, so if there's any info anybody wants added/changed, just let me know.

UPDATED: Feb. 27, 2013

It was cool to see so many people from the list in Live Training - GL to everybody with your grind, and with pursuing your goals!!

PS I play 5nl 6-max Zoom ... and am hoping to move up to 10nl sometime during the year ... fingers crossed!

EDIT:

Quick Reference Guide

Cash
    a1379
    ALUCARD_1476
    BohdiLummox (2)
    BrnJnsn88
    Built-byTilt (2)
    CanuckMonkey (2)
    dudemanphat (3)
    Ertoku
    F27.Maverick (2)
    GZ-frost (2)
    Grade b (4)
    guataco
    hiderer
    kallindown
    LiquidState
    Manowar1800 (2)
    Marjoryaaa
    mkenyahalisi (2)
    mr mendes 20 (2)
    Ov3rsight (2)
    perhalik (2)
    pinguhimself
    powerdegre
    Profess Awe (2)
    rogger1999 (3)
    Roland GTX (3)
    ruffcut68 (3)
    Soc86
    Taunto_88 (3)
    TommyGun369 (2)
    ussef61
    wetmoose 613 (3)

Cash – Zoom
    1bollywood1 (2)
    Acombfosho
    BohdiLummox (2)
    Croyd93
    DivorcedDuck
    Grade b (4)
    KKNgroup
    kingkong263
    Kjernekar (3)
    momo1028 (3)
    nix0n12 (3)
    PINOY_HITMAN (3)
    PokerIggy
    Roland GTX (3)
    Sandtrap777
    TommyGun369 (2)
    TrustySam
    turatski

Cash – CAP
    SENJATROLLET

SNGs - HU
    666bonez187 (2)
    CakeMix19
    dudemanphat (3)
    reversedteam
    turatski

SNGs – STTs
    adohole (2)
    dudemanphat (3)
    Grade b (4)
    marvinsytan (2)
    Maxidane
    mr mendez 20 (2)
    Ov3rsight (2)
    Paul7036 (3)
    wetmoose 613 (3)

SNGs – 50/50s
    mroxygen120 (2)

SNGs - multi
    baud2death
    chillipops
    djharpo07
    dudemanphat (3)
    ggervacio
    Grade b (4)
    holdemace486
    iBeko
    ImpactPoint
    jdsaz
    KiNdZiUs1
    Kjernekar (3)
    markusvic (2)
    marvinsytan (2)
    momo1028 (3)
    mr mendes 20 (2)
    nix0n12 (3)
    Ovalman
    Paul7036 (3)
    PINOY_HITMAN (3)
    rogger1999 (3)
    ruffcut68 (3)
    Tokbek
    uaredead xD (2)
    wetmoose 613 (3)

MTTs
    1bollywood1 (2)
    666bonez187 (2)
    adohole (2)
    AliBanjali
    beerzy19
    bhoylegend
    brodermatt
    Built-byTilt (2)
    CanuckMonkey (2)
    dudemanphat (3)
    evokeNZ (2)
    F27.Maverick (2)
    Fadyen (2)
    Grade b (4)
    GZ-frost (2)
    iBeko
    joy7108
    kass_i3
    king_abdulla
    Kjernekar (3)
    Manowar1800 (2)
    markusvic (2)
    marvinsytan (2)
    massive_set
    memezamora
    mkenyahalisi (2)
    momo1028 (3)
    mroxygen120 (2)
    nix0n12 (3)
    Paul7036 (3)
    perhalik (2)
    pinku135
    PINOY_HITMAN (3)
    Profess Awe (2)
    PsychoVas
    RedEyEz87
    RicJSSousa
    rogger1999 (3)
    Roland GTX (3)
    ruffcut68 (3)
    Shamram32
    supermagicpr
    SuperXjitsu
    Tagging
    Taunto_88 (3)
    tkharris8009
    Top-TaffyAce
    Ulti_1mate
    uaredead xD (2)
    wetmoose 613 (3)

Last edited by TrustySam; Thu Feb 28, 2013, 12:59 AM.

Love it, your right very cool to see everyone that is participating and what they're doing.

Good luck with your goals Sam, cheers

Comment

Superior work, Sam

Comment

Superb work Sam!

And it's hard to follow everyone's progress but it would be interesting on how everyone is doing thanks to this chart. Perhaps everyone could update their status once in a while on this thread?
        Bracelet Winner

Comment

Hey, glad to hear everybody's enjoying it ... thought maybe it was just me lol I've always enjoyed your lists too sleepy!! Nice to see you!! And built-byTilt ... not sure I'm going to participate in this promotion, but I've participated in others in the past, like the full-ring/6-max challenge, and it was pretty cool to get to hear other peoples's stories. Like to find out other people were playing the same game and were facing the same sick beats, or wondered too about how to deal with the same crazies in the zoom pool, or had questions about when/how to move up/down in stakes, or weren't sure either about what line to take with a middling-strength hand on a wet board, or whether betting/calling in certain spots was too leaky, etc. And before that there was the Cowboy Challenge that I did when I was a losing player - and got a lot of comfort out of knowing there were TONS of others who were (and who started off) in the same shoes. I got a lot of great tips from people that way ... hopefully you'll have a similar experience? GL GL! umbup: EDIT: Hey ovalman!! If there were an 'Official' update thread, that'd be cool! I might not be able to resist signing up if there were I've been following your blog though so I already know how you're doing ... if I didn't have the chance to see other people take shots at higher levels, I'd never feel motivated leave my comfort zone, so it gives me courage to read your blog - GL with your grind!! umbup:
          Last edited by TrustySam; Sun Jan 13, 2013, 07:26 PM.

Comment

Impressive work Sam!

Was just thinking just now as I started my blog-reading sessions that would have been useful to put a tag in each own thread to say what game we play, when I don't have much I prefer reading only from people playing my own game as I find confusing mixing cash and other types, guess while I get familiar with the names I'll print your list ^_^

Comment

Wow, you put some work into making this list! Thanks, it makes a great quick overview.umbup: Just to let you know. I am not multitabling 50NL Zoom yet. I am doing 10 & 25 NL Zoom for that. ATM single tabling 50NL and 100NL are just for improving my game, any profit from those is gravy. Also, since I am on the PSO Team, I am not competing for prizes in the Time Vault challenge. However, I will be posting monthly updates where I lay out my progress whether it be impressivly good or embarrassingly ugly... GL to all in 2013! Thanks again Sam Roland GTX

Comment

Hey powerdegre, roland!! powerdegre, your blog's a great read for cash stuff! Guess that's what I was sort of hoping to see when I scrapped together the list - people who are debating whether to take shots at a higher level or stay at the current one to work on leaks, and whether to add more tables or cut them back. And that's some cool attention to detail you have there with your hand analysis! umbup: The list hardly took any time at all ... it only looks that way because it's all neat with the lines and stuff I guess lol. But now even the summary list is starting to get long ... am thinking maybe somebody needs to start making lists of the lists, otherwise soon even this list won't be that easy to get info from, there's so many new people signing up for the promo I wish the quality posted better ... will have to give it another try in a different format perhaps? With the added info from Roland!! I've been reading your blogs too - really like those process-oriented goals you set you for yourself ... it's funny, but sometimes setting those sorts of goals seems to work just as well, if not better than setting the monetary ones? Great to see you doing so well!! Am looking forward to reading more of both your threads and blogs!! umbup: Will try tinkering around with the updated list later to hopefully get the quality a bit better. But if Royalraiser ever wants a copy of the list so he can keep it updated to make it official, just let me know royal!! umbup:

Comment

Great Job Sam

Good Luck and have a Progressive Poker Games in 2013.

PH

Comment

you fogot to add me on mtt as i play in it somtimes.

Comment

Outstanding... love your work, that deserves a prize right there.. maybe a TCOOP ticket hahaha umbup:

Comment

Originally posted by TrustySam View Post
                        But if Royalraiser ever wants a copy of the list so he can keep it updated to make it official, just let me know royal!! umbup:
                        Hello TrustySam, Great job on the list, I love it! I might not necessarily be looking after time vault myself and an announcement on how the promo will work and who has qualified will be made after Jan 31st. I think the list is a great idea though and very handy for the other members to reference to and thanks very much for putting the effort and time into compiling it. Raiser umbup:

Comment

Thanks Sam! Much appreciated.

Comment

Lovin' it great job Sam

Comment

@hitman ... hey, nice to see u back in town! Hope u had a nice trip back home over the Holidays Think I should bottle up those GL wishes for when I need them GL GL to you to in 2013!! umbup: @Ulti_1mate I've been getting info from peoples' threads, but I'm sure I've missed a ton of info. If there's more details you'd like me to add, just let me know @666bonez187 - Thanks bonez!! Think I've gotten in over my head with this list ... if anybody wants to take over, just let me know - then hopefully they'll give you a free ticket GL GL with your games!! @royal - hey royal, there seem to be two people who started blogs in the 'Blog' section, that look like they did it for this promotion, but maybe put their threads in the wrong spot? Because they used words like 'goal' and 'challenge' ... thought that'd be such a shame if they were to miss out on the promotion if nobody asked them if they wanted their threads moved. They're here: http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/for...nd-new-mission http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/for...y-to-supernova @powerdegre umbup: @marvinsytan List is freshly updated to include you - was wondering if you were going to sign up, since PSO seems to always give out the same prize ... Sunday Million tickets, and other tourney tickets. Looking forward to keeping track of all your sucesses in the coming year - best of luck Marvin!!
                              Last edited by TrustySam; Wed Jan 16, 2013, 01:14 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.