PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Time Vault Challenge

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Time Vault Challenge

Hello,
    My poker goals for 2013 are to build my bankroll and move up the sng stakes.

I took my bankroll from $15 to $1400 in 3months towards the end of 2012 give or take losing $100 or $200 in deposits at the start of 2012.I'll put that down to experience and money well spent learning the game.

I started playing $1.50 turbo 9mans progressing to $3.50 to $7 to $15 where i'm at now,with the odd mtt thrown in along the way.

All with sensible bankroll management as advised by PSO.

2013 Goals

I'd like to have the bankroll to play the $30 games by the end of the year

Satellite into one of the big sunday tournaments

Play at one of the live pokerstars tournaments here in Ireland

Try to get into the live training on PSO more this year

I'd also like to help someone at the lower stakes sngs,help them not make the same mistakes as me.

I hope to achieve one of my goals by 2014.

It should be a fun year at the tables

Good Luck All .....Dom

Good luck on your challenge for the year. Don't forget that if you want to qualify for the >>Time Vault<< you will also need to write a blog about your challenge in the >>Blog<< section. All the instructions on how to qualify for this years Time Vault promotion can be found >>HERE<< Best of luck with your poker goals for 2013! Raiser umbup:

Bracelet Winner

Comment

Nice looking goals Kasey mc e,

Keep us up to date on how its going.

Grade b
      I am always ready to learn although I do not always like being taught. ~Winston Churchill

13 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

AA v JJ This is a $15 9man sng Just wondering would anyone fold this hand at any stage or play it differently? I don't have many hand with this player. I think when the turn is checked i could have checked back but with the draws i thought betting would be better i thought he would fold. When he shoved i knew i was beat but i was getting 5-1 at that stage so i just went with it. I lost 4times today with AA v JJ but they where pre flop shoves. Dom

Comment

Thanks grade b and royal raises for your help

Comment

Working...
          X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.