PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bankroll Challenge 2013

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bankroll Challenge 2013

Hi guys.I create the account on PokerStars about a year ago,but i didnt play.Now, about a month, i start play every day.I start my bankroll with 0$, playing freerolls for a ticket,i play once in WR2,win some $$, then i jump to SNG's, and now i have 41$.My challenge for 2013 is to reach to 1.000$ (i hope)...With microstakes that i play, is not easy,but i will try....Good luck all.

Good luck on your challenge for the year. Don't forget that if you want to qualify for the >>Time Vault<< you will also need to write a blog about your challenge in the >>Blog<< section. All the instructions on how to qualify for this years Time Vault promotion can be found >>HERE<< Best of luck with your poker goals for 2013! Raiser umbup:

Comment

BronzeStar Turny After a long time i get a hand....patience is the key.

Comment

Hey man you seem to be one of the most serious guys around, I wish you good luck and strength in achieving your goals.

Comment

ty markusvic ...wish you gl at tables.
          Last edited by mroxygen120; Wed Jan 09, 2013, 07:49 PM.

Comment

PSO Premier League After a raise with JT suited, and a bad flop, loosing my half stack, i decide that is the best hand to shove.And yes..!!....dont understand why people think that A9 o/s is good to call a shove....gambling (?) Anyway , thats good for me..

Comment

Premier League This guy raise with any 2 cards, and when he got the Q's, he limp...!!!!...what a joke...i didnt get a decent hand too much hour, so with the A-K and the blinds so big, must do the shove, but unlucky one more time....pfffff...the 3rd Q come out. I think that he try to trap with the limp, and he get lucky..

Comment

What a awful flop for K's Its a SNG fifty50...last player to go out, i had some stack to wait a while, but i see the K's...difficult decision to be the bubble, and difficult to fold K's.....ALL-IN....hoping not have a caller in that phase....oops, i get called....first thing that i thought, is that i crash over AA, but when i see the KQ and that flop, the things was more scary...At last my K's hold...

Comment

Big Blind Not Always Bad... Premier league turny, not a hand and at last bb come to me 2.5k and had K's...sometimes they dont expect that....but and me with that stack i raise to bb.

Comment

Royal Flush I think was the best play to take more chips, after flopping a strong hand, and the nuts on the river... In Premier League Tourny...
                    Last edited by mroxygen120; Tue Jan 22, 2013, 09:39 AM.

Comment

Runner Runner....Lucky LoL...with 1 big blind, i decide to go all-in for the flush if i get lucky, but that i saw, was more funny

Comment

Working...
                      X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.