PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Soc86 goal 2013

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Soc86 goal 2013

My goal for 2013 is to build my to $200,000 dollars by the end of the year.
    Sounds ambitious I know, but I am already off to a great start
    Although this week I have hit a bit of a down turn and have felt unlucky ever since.
    But I am willing to grind this slump out and see where it gets me.

I have within 3 weeks from $60.00 grinded up to $300.00 (where I have hit a cold one!)

I have been playing a lot of 6 max cash games and found these very profitable, along with a few MTT wins, will post my graph to date!!

Last edited by soc86; Wed Jan 09, 2013, 12:00 AM.

Comment

$200,000.... really....go for it You've made $240 in 3 weeks, that $80 a week Do that for 50 weeks and you've got $4,000 So you'll need to work a bit harder Good Luck and All the best umbup:

Comment

Thank you, had my first big loss today with trip 7's that I tried to slow play
        And turn came 8 and other guy hit tripe 8's gone break for a few days and be
        Back grinding back this weekend!!

Comment

Also when my bankroll goes up so will my stake, not planning to play
          At the same level

Comment

Lol very ambitious... Good luck... i try to set my goals small and achievable so i dont walk away dissapointed, for example one of my goals is to become a pokerstars online pro... lol should be achievable

Comment

Originally posted by soc86 View Post
              My goal for 2013 is to build my to $200,000 dollars by the end of the year. Sounds ambitious I know, but I am already off to a great start Although this week I have hit a bit of a down turn and have felt unlucky ever since. But I am willing to grind this slump out and see where it gets me. I have within 3 weeks from $60.00 grinded up to $300.00 (where I have hit a cold one!) I have been playing a lot of 6 max cash games and found these very profitable, along with a few MTT wins, will post my graph to date!!
              Good luck on your challenge for the year. Don't forget that if you want to qualify for the >>Time Vault<< you will also need to write a blog about your challenge in the >>Blog<< section. All the instructions on how to qualify for this years Time Vault promotion can be found >>HERE<< Best of luck with your poker goals for 2013! Raiser umbup:

Bracelet Winner

Comment

Tyler 'frosty012' Frost who is a PokerStars Team Online player and also a trainer here at PokerSchoolOnline started off his poker career with a big ambition. Personally I'd recommend to keep goals realistic but also don't be afraid to reach for the stars! Enjoy this video!
                Raiser umbup:

Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
                X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.