PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Time vault challenge

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Time vault challenge

Hi well here goes... My goals in poker for 2013 are pretty normal as far as I can tell first I would like my play to be more focused. looking back on some of the tournaments I've played I can see an easy pattern emerging..if I focus I usually get within the top 300 of the pso freeroll tourneys but if im not I usually bow out at around the 2500 mark. ( more focus more wins!!) second I would like to learn how to slow myself down. Im sure there are tonnes of people out there that end up doing exactly the same thing as me win a little bit of money in the micro stakes and decide your ready for low - highish tables. I am definitely not ready lol it might seem like a normal jump but at the same time if your not being serious in the game you might aswell stay on micro which is what I've decided to do for now until my game improves. And last but not least I really want to finish this challenge haha. P.S would anybody be able to help me with the hand replayer ( where to get and so forth)umbup:umbup:umbup:

Originally posted by tkharris8009 View Post
    P.S would anybody be able to help me with the hand replayer ( where to get and so forth)umbup:umbup:umbup:
    Best of luck with your poker goals in 2013! You find the hand replayer >>HERE<< and here's a short video on how to use it
    Raiser umbup:

Comment

Originally posted by tkharris8009 View Post
      Hi well here goes... My goals in poker for 2013 are pretty normal as far as I can tell first I would like my play to be more focused.
      Good luck on your challenge for the year. Don't forget that if you want to qualify for the >>Time Vault<< you will also need to write a blog about your challenge in the >>Blog<< section. All the instructions on how to qualify for this years Time Vault promotion can be found >>HERE<< Best of luck with your poker goals for 2013! Raiser umbup:

Comment

Working...
      X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.