PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Time Vault - Challenge Promotion 2013

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Time Vault - Challenge Promotion 2013

Hello Members, Many of you have posted threads about your goals and objectives for 2013 and PokerSchoolOnline would like to encourage these members to be committed to these goals during the year ahead. January is a month where many poker players set out their poker goals and objectives for the year ahead. The 'Time Vault' promotions gives you the opportunity to lock yours away and be in with the chance of winning some great end of year prizes. You have the whole month of January to decide what your own personal goals and what you want to get from your poker game this year. Once you have decided simply enter by following the steps >>HERE<<. Closing date for entries is January 31st. All the information you need on how to enter can be found >>HERE<< How to Enter 1) Decide what your own personal poker goals and ambitions are for the year ahead. 2) Once you have decided you must start a thread in the 'Challenges' section of the Forum. (If you already have a thread about your goals for 2013 and would like to submit it for this promotion simply state in your thread that you wish to submit it.) 3) You must update your thread at least twice a week when possible 4) You must also write and publish a blog about your 2013 challenge with a minimum of two new blogs posted each month. These blogs must be published in the 'Blogs' section. 5) Blogs and forum posts should include some discussion about interesting hands you played in your quest. You can post these hands using the 'Hand Replayer' tool. 6) Once you have the steps above before January 31st a moderator will lock your entry into the 'Time Vault' and award you with a special time vault signature. Keep your blogs and challenge thread updated regulary during the year to be in with a chance of winning some really great prizes. If you have any questions or comments about the promotion please ask them >>HERE<< Good luck! Raiser umbup:

Bracelet Winner

Hello, Just a quick reminder to everybody entering the >>Time Vault<< promotion that they must have a 'Goals' thread started in the 'Challenges & Battleground' section of the Forum AND have at least one 'Goal' blog written in the Blog section on or before January 31st. For full details of what you need to do to enter this promotion and terms and conditions of entry please see >>HERE<< NB: PokerSchoolOnline cannot accept entries submitted after this date. PokerSchoolOnline are not responsible for entries not submitted properly. Between Feb 1st - Feb 8th all accepted entries will receive a special 'Time Vault' signature and they will then be 'Locked In' to the promotion. Wishing everyone who enters the very best of luck! Raiser umbup:
    Last edited by royalraise85; Wed Jan 30, 2013, 02:18 PM.

Bracelet Winner

Comment

Hello all,

I spent some time today reading through your Time Vault challenge threads and there's some great posts by you guys, well done Really nice to see you encourage each other too.

I will be giving out April 'Big Bang' tickets to the following who have done a tremendous job keeping their 'Time Vault' threads updated over the last couple of months, you'll get the tickets 2/3 days before the next Big Bang tournament.

holdemace486
      DivorcedDuck
      Grade b
      Sandtrap777
      powerdegre
      adohole
      Paul7036
      Built-byTilt
      marvinsytan
      marjoryaaa
      Fadyen
      PsychoVas
      PINOY_HITMAN
      CanuckMonkey
      Rogger1999
      jdsaz
      a1379
      TrustySam
      Acombfosho
      TommyGun369
      wetmoose 613
      Profess Awe
      mr mendes 20
      iBeko

Keep up the good work!

The Prof.
      PSO Staff

Comment

Hey guys,

Myself and the rest of the judging panel for the Time Vault promotion have been reviewing the entries now that the first quarter of the year has passed ... time literally does fly!

After weighing-up different factors we have narrowed down the list of those of you that are still in the hunt for this years prize.

Below are the members who still have a fighting-chance of winning this years mystery prize. If you are not on the list then commiserations but we thank you for taking part.

For those of you that did make the cut remember that you must continue to follow the TIME VAULT instructions and terms if you want to remain eligible for this promotion. PokerSchoolOnline decision will be final in all circumstance.

Let the challenge continue!

The Prof.

Still In With A Chance Are:

a1379
        Acombfosho
        adohole
        Built-byTilt
        CanuckMonkey
        DivorcedDuck
        EvokeNZ
        Fadyen
        ggervacio
        Grade b
        holdemace486
        iBeko
        jdsaz
        marjoryaaa
        marvinsytan
        mr mendes 20
        Paul7036
        PINOY_HITMAN
        PokerIggy
        powerdegre
        Profess Awe
        PsychoVas
        reversedteam
        RicJSSousa
        Rogger1999
        Sandtrap777
        TommyGun369
        TrustySam
        wetmoose 613

The Prof.
        Last edited by PSO Professor; Wed Apr 10, 2013, 03:15 AM.
        PSO Staff

Comment

wau thanks a lot!

Comment

Originally posted by PSO Professor View Post
            Hey guys,

Myself and the rest of the judging panel for the Time Vault promotion have been reviewing the entries now that the first quarter of the year has passed ... time literally does fly!

After weighing-up different factors we have narrowed down the list of those of you that are still in the hunt for this years prize.

Below are the members who still have a fighting-chance of winning this years mystery prize. If you are not on the list then commiserations but we thank you for taking part.

For those of you that did make the cut remember that you must continue to follow the TIME VAULT instructions and terms if you want to remain eligible for this promotion. PokerSchoolOnline decision will be final in all circumstance.

Let the challenge continue!

The Prof.

Still In With A Chance Are:

a1379
            Acombfosho
            adohole
            Built-byTilt
            CanuckMonkey
            DivorcedDuck
            EvokeNZ
            Fadyen
            ggervacio
            Grade b
            holdemace486
            iBeko
            jdsaz
            marjoryaaa
            marvinsytan
            mr mendes 20
            Paul7036
            PINOY_HITMAN
            PokerIggy
            powerdegre
            Profess Awe
            PsychoVas
            reversedteam
            RicJSSousa
            Rogger1999
            Sandtrap777
            TommyGun369
            TrustySam
            wetmoose 613

The Prof.
            Professor, hi

Will you be doing a mid-year update of the list? Wasn't sure if I was still eligible But if I am, will you be giving out any mid-year prizes? Can I have a kitten? lol

Comment

only a month to go for this promotion, right?

Comment

Yes Hard to believe that such a great promotion attracted 101 players and as of today, ONLY 17 people are still posting as of October 23rd. Just goes to show that it's easy to set a goal, but if there's no planning and no step by step on how to achieve those goals, it's due to fail and 84 people have shown it. Really sad Still posting: PINOY_HITMAN adohole EvokeNZ Rogger1999 wetmoose 613 PsychoVas TrustySam Fadyen Grade b iBeko Paul7036 Profess Awe Built-byTilt mr mendes 20 marvinsytan Sandtrap777 Roland GTX Good Luck all umbup:umbup:
                Last edited by Sandtrap777; Wed Nov 13, 2013, 02:36 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Sandtrap777 View Post
                  Yes Hard to believe that such a great promotion attracted 101 players and as of today, ONLY 17 people are still posting as of October 23rd. Just goes to show that it's easy to set a goal, but if there's no planning and no step by step on how to achieve those goals, it's due to fail and 84 people have shown it. Really sad Still posting: PINOY_HITMAN adohole EvokeNZ Rogger1999 wetmoose 613 PsychoVas TrustySam Fadyen Grade b iBeko Paul7036 Profess Awe Built-byTilt mr mendes 20 marvinsytan Sandtrap777 Roland GTX Good Luck all umbup:umbup:
                  Your totally right trap. I have also been inactive the last time due to some personal reasons. I'll see if I can do better this month Anyways it has been great to read those threads from people who did manage to keep their thread updated through the year!

Comment

Hello all,

December has come around fast and the Time Vault challenge is nearing an end. Firstly, congratulations to everyone that has made it this far, tremendous work!

Below is a list of 18 contenders that are still in the race.

EvokeNZ
                    Grade b
                    Sandtrap777
                    adohole
                    Paul7036
                    Built-byTilt
                    marvinsytan
                    Fadyen
                    PsychoVas
                    PINOY_HITMAN
                    Rogger1999
                    PokerIggy
                    jdsaz
                    TrustySam
                    wetmoose 613
                    Profess Awe
                    mr mendes 20
                    iBeko

What I would like each of the above to do is to write a blog summarizing how their poker year went for them, the highs and the lows and key-point what they feel they have learnt about their poker game during 2014.You have until December 16th to post your blog and we will be announcing the winner on December 23rd.

Reading through your threads each of you have applied yourselves extremely well to improving your game and the willingness to learn is clear to see. I look forward to reading your summary blogs.

The Prof.
                    PSO Staff

Comment

Really looking forward to writing my final blog for the Time Vault and reading everyone else's. It's really got me thinking about what I have learned. And even just thinking about that has made me realise so much about what knowledge really is and the whole process of how we truly learn something.

I honestly think this may have been one of the best promotions ever run on PSO.

Tournament of Champions Winner 2013

Bracelet Winner

Comment

omgoodness, was just looking over peoples' end-of-year blogs, and they're *amazing*!! Is there only one prize being given out? Because I've got zero chance of winning it unless the judging criteria is something completely random like most excessive use of smilies/'lol'/'squee', combined with lots of exclamation marks!! lol!! Fadyen, I've been reading your Time Vault thread throughout the year, but didn't realize you'd switched from SNG's to cash, and are super happy with the move umbup: And congrats on becoming part of the PSO family in 2013 - all the helpful stuff you've done has been greatly appreciated!!

Comment

Is the deadline Dec. 16, 23:59 PSO time, or Dec. 16, 11:59pm EST?

May need the extra time to go visit Santa at the mall to ask for that kitten instead ... lol jk ...
                          Last edited by TrustySam; Mon Dec 16, 2013, 08:02 PM.

Comment

Looks like 10 people have for sure already done their year-end review, 6 people for sure have not yet done their year-end review (hehe ), and 2 ... I'm not totally sure about.

Guess I'll work on it after playing my hyper-turbos ... ok, yes ......

Comment

Has to be Stars Clock

Comment

Working...
                              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.