PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

xflixx' Poker Blog

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• xflixx' Poker Blog

Hi guys,

for 2013 I have reopened my PSO blog!

I am planning to post at least once a weak to keep you updated about my poker life.

Feel free to post any comments, feedback or questions for me in this thread. I will tune in regularly to keep up discussions with you about topics or hands from by blog posts.

Looking forward to join all the PSO bloggers and readers here!

- Felix
    Live Trainer

For my first post I did a short recap of my poker year 2012 and my goals in 2013.

Read all about it here.
    Live Trainer

Comment

Put up a new blog about my first days at the tables in 2013. I have one big goal: Improving the quality of my game. Read about what helps me most achieving this:

New year, new rules
      Live Trainer

Comment

Love the blog, you've given me some things to think about. umbup:umbup:umbup:
        Bracelet Winner

Comment

Originally posted by joy7108 View Post
          Love the blog, you've given me some things to think about. umbup:umbup:umbup:
          Thx joy, glad you like it!
          Live Trainer

Comment

For my next entry I blogged about some unfinished business in both live and online cashgames that I will take care of this year.

Read all about it here.
            Live Trainer

Comment

Just posted a new blog entry about spidey senses and trying to be one step ahead. It also includes some news on my online grind, some hands and my vegas plans.

Read about it here!

Any feedback as always appreciated!
              Live Trainer

Comment

Originally posted by PSO-xflixx View Post
                Just posted a new blog entry about spidey senses and trying to be one step ahead. It also includes some news on my online grind, some hands and my vegas plans.

Read about it here!

Any feedback as always appreciated!
                Great blog.

What did your spidey sense tell you to do on the river when check raised with set 9s Ace kicker?

Line and bet sizes look fine but at 100NL what's happening 5d6d calls you down or what worse hand can bluff?

Comment

Thx Forrest!

I actually ended up folding since I could not see any 9x (a reg usually doesn't call many 9x combos in the SB) or bluffs in his range.
                  Live Trainer

Comment

New post is up: PMA - Positive Mental Attitude!

http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/blogs/post/?id=40093
                    Live Trainer

Comment

Hey all,

just posted a new blog update about getting packed up and heading to Vegas again. You can read here:

http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/blogs/post/?id=40544
                      Live Trainer

Comment

Hey all,

just posted my weekly update about my first few days in Vegas:

Read here >>
                        Live Trainer

Comment

Sitting at McCarran waiting for my flight home I just wrote a wrap up post on my Vegas trip.

Read it here >>
                          Live Trainer

Comment

My first blog entry back home, trying to get back into my old rhythm: Read here >>
                            Live Trainer

Comment

My new blog post is up. It's a strategy post about a theory that I have been thinking about:

The Wasted Pair Theorem
                              Live Trainer

Comment

Working...
                              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.