PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Daily Hand Challenge - AQ offsuit

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Daily Hand Challenge - AQ offsuit

Hello,
    Here's a short You-tube video for you where Chris 'ChewMe1' was on the button with Ace, Queen off-suit. Your challenge is to let us know how you would play this hand. There's two ways of doing this. 1) If you use a HUD and are good at reviewing your hand histories then filter your results to see how AQo performed for you in the past. Post some feedback and hands here in this thread. or 2) If you don't use a HUD but are playing some tables today keep an eye out for when you might be dealt AQ off-suit either on or near the button position. Post some feedback and hands here in this thread.
    What's the challenge? - Just let us know how AQ off-suit has worked out for you either on or near the button. Raiser umbup:
    Last edited by royalraise85; Sat Dec 15, 2012, 03:06 PM.

dealt while reading thread

Comment

Originally posted by a1379 View Post
      dealt while reading thread
      The river card scared me a bit as I was watching it played out as it offered a chance of a straight draw combination although this would be unlikely. Personally I thought the bet sizing a little too small giving an opponent a chance to see the next card relatively cheaply. Did you have any reads on the opposition and/or were you sitting at the table long? Raiser umbup:
      Last edited by royalraise85; Sat Dec 15, 2012, 03:57 PM.

Comment

The turn and especially the river card scared me a bit as I was watching it played out as it completed the straight draw and personally I thought the bet sizing a little too small giving an opponent a chance to see the next card relatively cheaply.

Did you have any reads on the opposition and/or were you sitting at the table long?
        limit holdem

Comment

Originally posted by a1379 View Post
          limit holdem
          Ah, now that does make sense Raiser umbup:

Comment

i think it's a little more

Comment

Working...
            X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.