PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Twitter

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Twitter

Well, as part of my ongoing poker experience, I’ve finally succumbed and signed up for a Twitter account.

Q; What good will it do me?
    A: I have no idea.

Q: Will anyone actually be reading any tweets that I tweet?

Q: Will anyone who does read them care about my tweets?

Man I feel clueless.

Only thing now is to see how long I keep up with it. I wonder what’s useful and what’s not. Did I say I haven’t got a clue already? For anyone who cares enough to waste some calories:

http://twitter.com/Ov3rsight

-----------------------------------------------------
    Last edited by Ov3rsight; Mon Dec 10, 2012, 06:47 PM.
    The Road to Fame and Fortune - Keeping track of my poker semi-career
    Keep up to date: @Ov3rsight

text talk, twitters, and blogs remain a mystery for me, like you maybe its time for me to find out more, but i dont know??? maybe tomorrow.
    Last edited by wiltshireman; Mon Dec 10, 2012, 06:30 PM. Reason: typo

Comment

Twitter is great for up to date information about any subject you care about under the Sun. Be selective on who and what you follow and you'll find Twitter an absolute gem. eg. Find out about timely reminders for upcoming PSO games by following @PokerSchool101.
      Bracelet Winner

Comment

Thanks Ovalman, i will have to get myself up to speed and give it a go.

Comment

Working...
        X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.