PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How To Blog at PokerSchoolOnline

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How To Blog at PokerSchoolOnline

Select Your Image Hi all, You can select what image appears for your blog when it is featured here at the school. Blogs that have exceptional content and are well-written and presented have a much better chance of being featured so spend a little extra time and effort on them. Pick what theme you want for your blogs from the selection below and post a reply in this thread with what one you would like. You can choose from: Movies Vegas Chips Education Poker News Flowers Flames Teddy Moonlight Cat Theme Monkey Audio Pick what theme you want for your blogs from the selection above and post a reply in this thread with what one you would like. Once you blog has been approved and, if it's good enough to be featured, it will appear as our 'Featured Blog of The Day' HERE Happy blogging! Raiser umbup:
    Last edited by royalraise85; Tue Oct 23, 2012, 03:17 PM.

Comment

Hi Raiser,

I thought about starting a blog on pokerschoolonline. I suppose I could start by selecting one of the above images -- VEGAS.

Thanks,
      deadmoneykid

Comment

Originally posted by deadmoneykid View Post
        I thought about starting a blog on pokerschoolonline. I suppose I could start by selecting one of the above images -- VEGAS.
        Not a problem, just message me here or PM me after you write your first blog and I'd be happy to do that for you. Blogs can take up to 6 hours to get approved so don't worry if you don't see it straight away. Raiser umbup:

Comment

hii, I just posted a blogg, could I get the education picture =D

thankss

Comment

Love your accent Raiser! I have a question - why are there blog blogs and forum blogs?

Comment

Originally posted by EvokeNZ View Post
              I have a question - why are there blog blogs and forum blogs?
              Hi Evoke, Members can use it as an alternative to the blog section if they wish but it's main purpose is that members can post in the forum each time they have a new blog approved and published to let other members know here in the Forum. If they do this regularly it turns out to be a nice way of keeping a list of all your personal blogs in chronological order. Here's a >>Good Example<< of this. Raiser umbup:

Comment

Originally posted by royalraise85 View Post
                Pick what theme you want for your blogs from the selection below and post a reply in this thread with what one you would like.

Monkey

Once your blog has been approved and, if it's good enough to be featured, it will appear as our 'Featured Blog of The Day' HERE
                I just discovered this thread, and next time I'm featured (assuming there is a next time!) I definitely want to use the Monkey image. It's very goofy, but it fits my brand identity perfectly!

Also, those cards look to me like a playable Badugi hand or a mediocre Omaha Hi/Lo hand and maybe even an acceptable Omaha Hi hand. But I've never played Badugi, and my limited Omaha experience was years ago and went rather poorly, so what do I know? I'm just a silly monkey anyway.

-- CanuckMonkey
                Bracelet Winner

Comment

The Chips picture will work great on my blog! Hi royalraise85: I would like to illustrate my blog with the "Chips" picture, which represents exactly what I'm looking for... besides the fun involve in getting them all! Thank you umbup:
                  Bracelet Winner

Comment

Hi Raiser

I finally finished my blog if accepted would u use the Vegas theme what a time ,I originally had it done yesterday and was reviewing it for spelling errors and im not sure what happened but i hit the space bar an it deleted my work, Had to start all over been up all night no fun

THX

Comment

Originally posted by RiverFlat View Post
                      Hi Raiser, I finally finished my blog if accepted would u use the Vegas theme
                      Hi RiverFlat I'd be very happy to but I don't see any blog pending approval from you yet, are you sure you submitted it? Raiser umbup:

Comment

hi there Yes i wrote this blog on PSO

Comment

Hi RiverFlat, Both myself and JWK24 have tried to look for you blog on our system and we don't see it there. If you could please try writing and submitting it again for us and as soon as we see it on our system we will approve it for you. Make sure you tick the 'Publish' checkbox when submitting your blog. This video will show you how to submit your blog.
                          Raiser umbup:

Comment

I have found it and it is set live sorry for the delay

Thanks for being part of PSO, and Best of Luck at the Tables

T2C
                            Super-Moderator

7 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Blog corrections

Hi ,i see that my blog has been rec'd and under approval.

I was wondering if after a blog is approved and the writer needed to correct spelling errors or perhaps forgot to add a few words that were missed in a paragraph if the blog would need to be re-submitted again
                              i have found a few spots in mine and would like to repair them
                              but it isnt approved yet

Comment

Working...
                              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.