PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

my bankroll building

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my bankroll building

just a way to keep track of my BR , i will be trying to stick with the 50 buyin rule playing ZOOM . my BR is 174.72 . i have been playing 0.02-0.05 but to play with a 50 buying BR i will need to move down i guess. to play 0.02-0.05 i will need $250 . lol wow this will be fun , wish me luck, and good luck to every1

**moved to more appropriate forum** Hi Kingkong263, Welcome to the Pokerschoolonline. Here is an overview of the site that will help you get to know the place a bit better. If you have anymore questions please don't hesitate to post in the forum or PM me or one our moderator team. Best of luck. Oliver. umbup:
    Follow me on: Twitter

Comment

ty Croyd93

ty for your support Croyd93. just played 1,112 hands on 0.01-0.02 ZOOM BR is now $197.80, maybe 1 day i will get out of these small stakes befor i die lol

Comment

I've the same thoughts as you KK but need a set of swingers and a bankroll behind me to move out.

What sort of VPPs are you generating on $5NL?
        Bracelet Winner

Comment

what is vpp ? sounding like a dummy

Comment

When you click on "My VIP Status" it will tell you how many VPPs you've earned this month and this year.

VPPs are converted to FPPs which is stuff you can buy with. The higher your Status, the more FPPs you earn for your VPPs.
            Bracelet Winner

Comment

ok this month 1,231,22 year 5,922.91

Comment

You do know you have $100 of cash rewards in the VIP Store? Click on Cashier, VIP Store/, VIP Rewards 2012?
                Bracelet Winner

Comment

played 1000 hands BR 178.17 . i messed up with my last BR update i had 179.80 . my last money at vpp store was $50.

Comment

250 hands BR $ 173.53 WOW i am on tilt . maybe better luck tomorrow

Comment

BR $176.86 never checked hands

Comment

Br 177.58

Comment

350 hands BR 184.25

Comment

BR $282,81 made it to 0.02-0.05 lol maybe i will get to move up ,if i have a BR to stand my tilt days

Comment

Br $540.58

Comment

Working...
                              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.