PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bankroll Co-op.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bankroll Co-op.

Hi everyone Welcome to the Bankroll Co-op(Homepage.) We started in September 2012 with the intention of allowing members playing at the micro level a chance to step up to play some of the higher buy ins available on PokerStars.
    How we work:
    At the moment we are offering 2 (minimum) tickets into a Sunday Million or same buy in satellite. (we also alter the targeted satellites for newer events - the cost of the satellite is shared by the group with winning players from a weekly qualifier taking the tickets) How does it sound so far ??? umbup: We are also playing on a daily basis Satellites into the Sunday million to build the groups bankroll/improve our games and build our friendships. We don't just have active players but also active investors who stake players and in turn help them with the development of their games. we chat amongest ourselves about hands we have seen or played in etc in our "open all hours" chat group on Skype with members from all around the world, all willing to offer any advice on just about any of the games on offer. The co-op nature of the group is that the winner of whichever ticket would keep 50% of the winnings from the targeted event with the other percent's being split between 40% to the other investors and 10% back to the group to build and use for further satellites or even buy into tourneys where again the winnings are shared the as mentioned. Could you all read this and please tell us what you think ?? If you like the idea and would like to find out more and even join in please contact anyone you can see on our pages either by private message or just search any of us directly on Skype If there any parts that need looking into I would like to hear about those too. Thanks for reading ! umbup: Chillipops. also on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/474185435935649/ .
    Last edited by chillipops; Sat Jul 20, 2013, 02:11 PM. Reason: updated page to include background
    Bracelet Winner

It sounds interesting, but who is going to be playing the tournaments?
    Or do monies get put together and everyone play tournies and winnings get split?

Comment

Hi, We will either run a home game or see what suggestions are put forward. umbup:
      Bracelet Winner

Comment

I think the home game way of doing it is the best. Also by having a home game club it lets everyone see who's in the group and stuff.

Tournament of Champions Winner 2013

Bracelet Winner

Comment

Chillipops, if you really need some advice on this ? I suggest you have a word with 'Cowboy' 19honu62 , He ran something similar to this last year. umbup:
          3 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Hi chillipops. I've been thinking about this but.... how is the splitting of the profits going to work, are we going to use a netteler account or something? Or is there a way to do it automatically in pokerstars? I just didnt get how the hole thing works(I'm usually a little slow). But i think I like the idea anywayumbup:.

Comment

hey chillipops and thanks for sending the link am a bit like labs am not usually a bit slow am always a bit slow(LOL!)like the rest i would do it just how is it all going to work who is going to run this home games would be good .

Comment

Bankroll Co-op 2012 Hi all, The idea is just at the starting gate and I think its good on the broad scale (A few details need to be ironed out and they will be!) Thanks Bill I will send Chris a message post haste umbup: The funding side of things should be pretty simple and if anyone has any particular problem you should foresee please raise it.
                Bracelet Winner

Comment

hi

Hi labs22 ,

If this idea goes ahead, then we dont need netteller ac for money transfer. It will happen only in pokerstar money transfer. The similar way like it happens when you play .50c last longer challange. Whoever loose the challange trasfers $1 to the ultimate winner of the challange....

So the transfer of the money will be only through pokerstars...and it is possible as allways..

Comment

Id be interested depending how much gets put in originally and if i have the bankroll to be good with that.
                    Also think the home game is a great idea, so I'd be interested.

Comment

bankroll co-op

Hi craig121212 ,

I also think same way about the home games. The winner of the group choosen by home games is the best idea in the biginning. ´Then ´the best one who will beat us all in the home games can be the choosen one to play those satellites for the big tournies...

And the starting capital i think for each player in the group will be $ 1 each.....of course any increase in the contribution towards the bank roll of the group in the future will be decided by all the members of the group collectively....

Comment

Co op group

I dont know if you can all pay a set amount for the week a lump sum payment then the winner leaderboard winner wins the maib sat 2nd smaller sat and so on and so on so we could end up with one in the sunday million one in the $55 then 1 in the storm that could be a idea it depends on how many and how much or a 1 off tourney with same prize scale but it would be alot for 1 tourney if 1 of us won big in the satellite a small percentage could come back to the group i think that would be awesome every one would want each other to suceed and give support and form a good friendly team of players. What are the suggestions at the moment....
                        Triple Bracelet Winner

Comment

Co op group

We could have different groups for different satellites if some people are restricted in funds until we find out how many and how much some are willing to pay its hard to imagine but i think after a while most of us will of won the satellite after a while so it will be a great idea ...
                          Triple Bracelet Winner

Comment

bankroll Co-op

Hi Glen,

That is the main idea behind this.. we will put a small amount each, then decides a winner for the group and then he will play the sats. Of course we will win some big sats sometimes and be able to fulfill our dream of playing in the big buyins tournies, which is otherwise out of reach of many players cos of its big buyins.

So by putting small amount , we will be able to sats through . and may be hit that big one sometime....and then the prize gets destributed according like the winner takes 35 to 40%, 10%remains with the group again for their bankroll and rest 50% shared by all group members....so it is a win win for all of us who will be in the group...all of the grp members will be supporting the winner in his quest for glory....and also by playing the home game for the group , all will have the equal chance to win it and get the chance play in the bigger buyins...

of course we can see after some time which player of our group better in which games....

it is all about honesty and trust between all of our players when they win the big $$ in the targeted tournies which i think one day they will , he should honour the agreement of sharing it with the group...it will encourage all of our group members to play and win big for the team and most of all for himself...
                            Last edited by devprasad60; Mon Sep 24, 2012, 07:48 PM. Reason: something left out

Comment

Hi all, I think this is going to be good guys, I did send 19honu62 a message about the idea, I have set up a home game and i'll post details here as and when we need them, Dev and I have chatted quite a bit on this topic and he has picked out some structured routes using the satellites into the "Sunday Major's" and some others and I think they could be the obvious route with the boosted prizes available on a Sunday. We did want this up and running before the end of the WCOOP but alas we have just missed that opportunity but just a hiccup. Now we need to put it down what we like and don't like or air any fears we may have? Nice one guys. umbup: Chillipops.
                              Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
                              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.