PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Prop bets for 6max vs FR challenge

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prop bets for 6max vs FR challenge

I was reading the blog section and saw that Roland has challenged PIGSICK to a prop bet in the 6max vs Fr challenge. Although this bet is interesting it is a little out of my BR so I am challenging any of you (prefferably FR'ers) to take on a similar bet. I wager $2 that I will finish the challenge with more overall profit than you. I am willing to take on 5 bets as I feel I can afford this without denting my BR. Primarily it's a bit of fun but it could be a chance to win some money as well. So... Who's up for it? Good luck everyone! Oliver umbup: Confirmed bets Roland GTX - $2
    Last edited by Croyd93; Thu Sep 13, 2012, 07:51 PM.
    Follow me on: Twitter

I accept your $2 challenge!

Judging by your hh posts, we ought to be a pretty equal match

GL!

Roland GTX

PS: PIG SICK hasn't yet responded....Team Full Ring is not running scared! Are you PIG SICK???

Comment

Nice to see you're in Roland, I aim to give you a good run for your money

Comment

You have seen my results from the previous challenge I assume....

Comment

Hmmm I might take on any players, not only the FR team but also the 6 max, that I'll finish above all who take part. I like motivation....LOL If I'm not wrong I finished 1st overall in the last challenge and it's my intention to do it again. umbup:

Comment

I won't be taking up the prop bet, but good luck.

I think you will have to do pretty well to end up ahead of Roland and Sandtrap, given their record from the last challenge.

I think Sandtrap is correct that he made the most profit for an individual player last time - and was a big contributor to the 6Max teams overall win.

I piggy-backed off his and others success and won myself a nice prize in the winners tournament!

Good luck all.

Ed from Edinburgh - EdinFreeMan
            4 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

As I remember you did win it Trap umbup: I'll take you on for a small £2 if you want? Nothing like running down the champ for a bit of motivation. Like Ed says it'lll be hard to do but I'll give it a go
              Last edited by Croyd93; Thu Sep 13, 2012, 09:01 PM. Reason: Respond to Eds post

Comment

Originally posted by Sandtrap777 View Post
                Hmmm I might take on any players, not only the FR team but also the 6 max, that I'll finish above all who take part. I like motivation....LOL If I'm not wrong I finished 1st overall in the last challenge and it's my intention to do it again. umbup:
                I will admit that you are the player I fear, I mean respect, the most in this challenge. That being said, I'll step up to your challenge. Team Full Ring does not run Scared! I don't mind risking two bucks to you Sandtrap, as long as I take down the Team Full Ring MVP again. I want my coaching lesson from Dave - LOL! GL! Roland GTX PS: Sandtrap, are you interested in a 2nd prop bet between the two of us? $2 to the first one to make it to the 5NL level. You can choose if we measure this in terms of time or hands played... You game?

Comment

Originally posted by Croyd93 View Post
                  I was reading the blog section and saw that Roland has challenged PIGSICK to a prop bet in the 6max vs Fr challenge. Although this bet is interesting it is a little out of my BR so I am challenging any of you (prefferably FR'ers) to take on a similar bet. I wager $2 that I will finish the challenge with more overall profit than you. I am willing to take on 5 bets as I feel I can afford this without denting my BR. Primarily it's a bit of fun but it could be a chance to win some money as well. So... Who's up for it? Good luck everyone! Oliver umbup: Confirmed bets Roland GTX - $2
                  ok my new prop bet is much more intresting read my blog

Comment

OK Dokey Roland $2.00 US Croyd $2.00 US Rolland, sorry can't go for the fastest to reach the 5NL Might not be playing much the first week Good luck to you both umbup:

Comment

Confirmed sandtrap GL!

Roland GTX

Comment

I'll take you on Croyd93. Should be easy money for you if I perform like last time (lost money). However practice is going well. Won $11 today on 2NL. Hopefully do the same tomorrow when its for real.

Comment

What the hell. I'll try and take on Roland and sandtrap as well. Need something to aim for. Otherwise looks like I'm running scared.

Comment

Originally posted by Roland GTX View Post
                            PS: Sandtrap, are you interested in a 2nd prop bet between the two of us? $2 to the first one to make it to the 5NL level. You can choose if we measure this in terms of time or hands played... You game?

Maybe I should of taken that bet .... lol
                            2,246 hands and now switching to 5NL

Comment

Originally posted by Sandtrap777 View Post
                              Maybe I should of taken that bet .... lol
                              2,246 hands and now switching to 5NL
                              N1 Sandtrap! That was fast!

Im still recoving from a horrble session on Sunday...

Roland GTX

Comment

Working...
                              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.