PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Hot/Hotter 55c challenge !

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Hot/Hotter 55c challenge !

Hi Guys,
    The Hot/Hotter 55c challenge !
    In Andy's class I was introduced to the "Last Longer !" " I instantly loved it. ! " My instant immersion into PokerSchoolOnline !
    I set a last longer for the Hot/Hotter 55c $1 per entrant with the longer lasting player taking the spoils !
    "$1 Last Longer Challenge !"
    How it works: Go to the last page using Capture.PNG at the bottom or top of this page Then just enter two words "I'm in" See its easy lol I play this tourney almost every day. All who say I'm in are entered and responsible for sending the longest lasting player their $1 I personally am not offering anything, this is just an extension of a class I enjoyed when I first started it is awesome fun. Please leave comments and suggestions below. umbup:
    Chilli The click to launch links will only work for .COM players. If you are .EU or .UK you will need to find the tournament using the 'Find a Tournament' tool in the client. .
    Last edited by royalraise85; Sun Dec 06, 2015, 02:14 PM.
    Bracelet Winner

I'm in! umbup:

Comment

It could be a great BR Booster

Comment

Sounds like fun...umbup:
        "A weak player may be a nit but a nit is not necessarily a weak player"

Comment

Hi guys.

I would just like to let you know that I have something fun in mind for an upcoming Hot $0.55 MTT.
          It will involve a few extra $ here and there, it will be similar to an event that Andy 'Ahar010' held just a few days ago.
          I will post back to this thread with all the details you will need to know once things are confirmed, just give me a day or two.

Please bear in mind that I have no intention YET of making these added prize tournaments a regular thing, this is because any prize that is awarded comes out of my pocket... so if these were held on a weekly basis then I would be out of pocket pretty quickly =[

Cheers, Chris.
          Last edited by ChewMe1; Thu Aug 16, 2012, 01:58 AM.

Comment

I might be interested in doing something like this every once in a while. Some of my friends and I do a similar thing when we play live, adds a bit of excitement to the game.

Tournament of Champions Winner 2013

Bracelet Winner

Comment

I'd love to try this, but it's at an awkward time of day for me. I'll jusmp in when I can, sounds like fun!! umbup:umbup:
              Bracelet Winner

Comment

"55c Last longer" Hi all, Thanks to Chris and I'm looking forward to that chance for added value. On another point who wants to take part in tonight's "Hot 55c $1 last longer challenge"????? tourney i.d: 598693895 it starts at 21.45 wet on 16/8/12 If "your in" just add "I'm in" and your name below, keep player search on and ill monitor the longest lasting player, when I've posted the winner we send the $1 direct to that player. You name will need to be listed below. Good Luck all. umbup: Its only $1 from you to the winner (it could be you !)
                Bracelet Winner

Comment

hot 55c challenge er. "I'm in" umbup:
                  Bracelet Winner

Comment

I'M IN....umbup:
                    Bracelet Winner

Comment

last longer Im in chilli... 16/08/2012 .55 hotter turboumbup:

Comment

im in ( this is a repeat )umbup:

Comment

I'm in

Tournament of Champions Winner 2013

Bracelet Winner

Comment

in ( i keep trying to reply but i creates a new page)

Comment

Im in!!
                              Double Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
                              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.