PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Philosophical question.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Philosophical question.

I have a philosophical - anthropological question. Can anyone tell me the levels of ego there are in world poker and how many levels there are, if so can someone tell me which continent to choose, preferably which country should i concentrate on. Is there just sharks and fish, with the sharks in ascending size and similarly with fish. What am i, i think im a fish but im getting bigger. The ego is a dangerous thing. Is there a vaccine to make fish shark proof. Ive just realised this should be in the community forum and not a blog, my mistake, cant be bothered to write it again in the forum.
    Last edited by flidy; Mon Aug 06, 2012, 02:58 AM. Reason: learnt what a blog is
Working...
X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.