PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Back to basics

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Back to basics

Hi,

I have started a blog, mainly so that I can see where I am coming from, and track my progress.

http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/blogs/?idblog=18824

I invite any critisisms and comments both on the blog posts and my game if you happen to run across me on the tables.
    Last edited by Hades1666; Fri Jul 20, 2012, 05:07 PM. Reason: Correcting the link

NIce read in your blog.

I note that you say playing the 4 tables of turbos will be a steep learning curve.

Have you watch the Spacygravy videos yet?

Sit and go101

Grade b
    Last edited by Grade b; Fri Jul 20, 2012, 05:39 PM. Reason: added video link
    I am always ready to learn although I do not always like being taught. ~Winston Churchill

13 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Thanks Grade B.

No i havnt been there. Thanks for the link ... im there now.

3 tables seem to be the limit of my concentration at the moment, 4 tables at this point doesnt work out so well.

Comment

Working...
      X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.