PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The 'Boku87' Challenge

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The 'Boku87' Challenge

Hi, I just stumbled across this and I think it's pretty amazing stuff! It's the Boku87 Challenge where he turned $5 into $100,000 in just 10 Months (12 months was the target) In a separate challenge it look's like he turned $100 into $10,000 in just 14 days. Pretty considering he started out on $0.10 Sit n Go's Anyways, just thought I'd share with you guys. Raiser umbup:

Sounds good but it says its forbidden when i try and get on the blog? lol

Comment

Hi Ads, Not too sure what's happening there, links working for me Raiser umbup:

Comment

umbup: Works for me... Nice stuff, thanks royalraise

Comment

Originally posted by royalraise85 View Post
          Hi, I just stumbled across this and I think it's pretty amazing stuff! It's the Boku87 Challenge where he turned $5 into $100,000 in just 10 Months (12 months was the target) In a separate challenge it look's like he turned $100 into $10,000 in just 14 days. Pretty considering he started out on $0.10 Sit n Go's Anyways, just thought I'd share with you guys. Raiser umbup:
          XXChris123,a member whom I and many others all hope may return to us someday (take a break from the birdhouses for 5 minutes ya bum...),actually started a thread about boku87's accomplishments around a year and a half ago,maybe a little longer. It was a great read and Chris was using it to illustrate his own thoughts on the benefits of multi-tabling. boku was a mass multi-tabler during this run and would routinely play 50 tables at once. As Chris noted and boku himself put to practice if you can handle playing a bunch of tables at once and maintain your skill edge over your opponents then you can greatly increase your profits. It's not for everyone (and very,very few can even think about doing what boku did or nanonoko does...) but for those that can do it successfully mass tabling does something beneficial---it condenses time. For an online poker player that can be a priceless commodity.

Comment

I think he started at limit 6max the lowest level
            2 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
            X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.