PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

sattelite hyper turbo micro chalenge

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sattelite hyper turbo micro chalenge

heey guys, i thought i might be fun to do a challenge that anybody with any bankroll can join, play 50 hyperturbe satelites for MM event no2 (35c buy in) the 50 games cost a total of 17,5 bucks here are my results in 50 games 20 tickets 21x1=21 7 3rd places for 4 c 7x4= 0.21 total winnings 21.21-17.5=3.71 gl all on this chellange umbup: p.s sry for my bad English
    Triple Bracelet Winner

nice adoumbup:

Comment

Hi adohole!

Welcome to the forum. Here's a link that will help to get you familiar with the options that PSO has to offer.

Good luck with the challenge.

John (JWK24)
      Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

thnx all, i have already seen the Link but thnx, im already checking out the forums and blogs for a few weeks now.
        Triple Bracelet Winner

Comment

so im startin the chalenge for the second time after 25(8.75)

8 tickets(8)
          4 times 3rd(0.16)
          8.16-8.75=0.59
          so 59c down

so im a litle behind but i had one of those days, had aa cracked by kk, thats realy sick that those two clash in a 6max hyper. after that i had AK on 2 tables an AQ at another(was 4 to 6 tableling) those are easy shuffs loose all three vs k-q a-5 and 33. had a few of thos bad runns and some coollers like 88 in to jj so actualy i like my statts even tho im down a bit. luck will always come back but can take some time
          Triple Bracelet Winner

Comment

ok completed it again, 50 games 17,5$

tickets 16 16$
            3rd 6 0.18
            total= -1.32$

100 games 35$
            tickets 37 37$
            3rd 13 0.39
            totaal 2.39 + 6vpp

so not gr8 but im still in the plus over 100 games so happy
            Triple Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
            X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.