PokerStars homepage
;
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

$0-10,000

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• $0-10,000

***Moved to appropriate forum heading*****

Right although I know it is possible to do this I am going to try. Chris Ferguson said he managed to come from freerolls to " actual buy " games, He says his theory works because he only played to a VERY VERY s bank roll ( only played to 0.05% of hi
    s BR ) and he had very good BRM ( Which I don't ) but with this I hope to gain experience by doing this and knowing the importance of keeping money.

I have withdrawed all my winnings from yesterday and I don't have a dime left. If I manage to do this I'll be able to say thank you to Chris Ferguson. lol!

Right my first months goal

June-July

1. I am going to get at least a $10 winnings from freerolling ( PSO, Pokerstop) or any other freerolls I can get my hands on. Currently I have the $100k freeroll tickets which are good start.

2. after trying to achieve this goal of reaching my $10 from freerolling I'm going enter the 25-50c SnG and try to achieve a $30-40.
    s.
    I know that it's going to take a long time but I am willing and determined to do this, and determination get's you places.

I'll get this up to date with information and to let you know how I am getting on,
    Last edited by wiltshireman; Mon Jun 11, 2012, 07:09 PM.

Originally posted by 0Magic14 View Post
    Right although I know it is possible to do this I am going to try. Chris Ferguson said he managed to come from freerolls to " actual buy " games, He says his theory works because he only played to a VERY VERY s bank roll ( only played to 0.05% of hi
    s BR ) and he had very good BRM ( Which I don't ) but with this I hope to gain experience by doing this and knowing the importance of keeping money.

I have withdrawed all my winnings from yesterday and I don't have a dime left. If I manage to do this I'll be able to say thank you to Chris Ferguson. lol!

Right my first months goal

June-July

1. I am going to get at least a $10 winnings from freerolling ( PSO, Pokerstop) or any other freerolls I can get my hands on. Currently I have the $100k freeroll tickets which are good start.

2. after trying to achieve this goal of reaching my $10 from freerolling I'm going enter the 25-50c SnG and try to achieve a $30-40.

Just for your info
    At .25c you need a bankroll of $27 and at .50c you need a BR of $52

I know that it's going to take a long time but I am willing and determined to do this, and determination get's you places.

I'll get this up to date with information and to let you know how I am getting on,
    So if you want to do it right, keep playing freerolls until you've reached $30
    Than you can play .25c SnG's, but if you fall to $20, go back to freerolls

Good luck

Comment

Hey magic, good luck and best wishes for your challenge.

0hightimes0 is also doing his own take on the Chris Ferguson challenge, and is very close to hitting his goal. If you want, he keeps updates here: http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/for...onths-BankRoll

Look forward to your updates
      'Cause I have done it before and I can do it some more I got my eye on the score'

Comment

@ Sandtrap. Thank you very much for the good read.

@Havoc I'll keep updating as much as I can.

Comment

Good news guys I made it into the payouts of the 100k freeroll and won $5

Comment

***** Moved to appropriate Forum*******

Comment

It's certainly possible to build a BR from nothing - It's been done, by lots of peeps besides me.

I used to play a lot of the .02 turbo's, those really test your patience. There are always the .10 games as well, when you have a limited BR these are another option.

Good luck with your challenge.

Bracelet Winner

Comment

MODS

I would like to know who deleted my post and why?
                It was very good information on BR management

That was totally uncalled for
                Continue being obnoxious

Comment

Keep it up, brah !
                  I'm also doing the challange of building the bankroll from nothing.
                  I think it's very good, u get the skills and confidence to keep going forward.

GL and post your results, it'll certainly encourage a lot of people to do it as well !

Comment

Working...
                  X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.