PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Post your intent to take the June Cowboy's Challenge!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Post your intent to take the June Cowboy's Challenge!

Not much interest the last couple of months except adsthepro I guess non one wants to try for free money on games they are playing anyway! See official rules.

http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/for...s-Challenge%21

Gidee Up!

June Cowboy Challenge

I intend to take the June Challenge playing 45 man sng at the 25c level

Comment

I shall try in June for $2.50 level.

Starting bankroll = $62.50

Grade b
      I am always ready to learn although I do not always like being taught. ~Winston Churchill

13 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Haven't had much time to play in May and april due to upcoming exams, but those are almost over so I intend to take the challenge at the 45 man sng's at the $0.50 level.

Comment

I'm going to take a shot at the $1 45 mans.

Comment

Hi,

I intend to take the Cowboy Challenge for June. It's a bit late, but as you have said, since I am playing anyway, might as well sign up. I want to know how many $0.10 360-player MTT I can grind in a day. Starting bankroll is $2.50.

Comment

Gidee Up to all you sickos!

Comment

im gonna try and get the 100 games in at the $0.25 level again this month....would move up but havent been doing too well this month so gunna stick to the level i know best

Comment

I received no pm's with results so can only assume no one completed for June saving the $10

Comment

As per my forum post I completed the 100 games with a profit but didn't double original stake so didn't pm you.

I am trying again this month.

Comment

Working...
                    X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.