PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New to blogging

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to blogging

Okay I posted my first blog last month and want to add to it this month.

Question I have is this, if I create new post will it still be under the title of last month or should I continue with posting a comment with the first?

hope this makes sence

Hi dopplerboyf5, If you create new it won't be in the same blog as last month's. It will be a new blog with whatever title you give it. If you modify your old blog to edit it then it will be under the same title. Hope this answers your question. Raiser umbup:

Bracelet Winner

Comment

So every time I create new post It will fall under " Dopplerboyf5 Chasing the Dream" but with a new sub-title?

Comment

Any new blog post will be above any previous posts you've made. To create a blog post just click on "Your Blog/ create a new post" and it will appear on " Dopplerboyf5 Chasing the Dream" blog. You don't need to reply on your first blog, that's only used for comments on your post.

Slightly confusing but I hope this helps.

And yes to your question.
        Last edited by Ovalman; Sun Apr 01, 2012, 05:43 PM. Reason: last paragraph.
        Bracelet Winner

Comment

thanks for your help. I think I understand now how it works

Im not very savy when it comes to all this stuff but I am trying to learn.

Comment

Working...
          X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.