PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Post your April intent to play Cowboy's Challenge here!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Post your April intent to play Cowboy's Challenge here!

Okay Posse, I am offering 2 x $5 cash prizes to the top two highest roi for April. Sign up here!

Rules - http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/for...s-Challenge%21

wetmoose 613 - $.50 level
    briany84 - $2.50 level
    edinfreeman - $1 level
    19honu62 - $7 level
    steve hitzic - $.50 level

Giddy Up!
    Last edited by 19honu62; Thu Apr 05, 2012, 11:23 PM. Reason: Title Change

if no one enters can i win the 10 bucks
    okay im doing the .50x25 $12.50starting bankroll

gl y all
    6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Kill it moose!!!! umbup: Do NOT start behind the eight ball first 20 games. Do NOT chirp that you got back to black after the skunked start whilst still in the middle of the set. Aside from that I'm betting all systems go,you got this.

Comment

Originally posted by wetmoose 613 View Post
        if no one enters can i win the 10 bucks
        okay im doing the .50x25 $12.50starting bankroll

gl y all
        lolling Moose...... as per the rules you have to finish 100 games with more than $24.99 at the end and you can only win once so 2 people will win $5 each.

Comment

I'm going to be giving the Cowboys Challenge a Maiden Voyage in April, lol..

I gave the $2.50 90 man's a test run the last week or so, not to intense 19 tournies, showed a profit of $34.57..

So i am going to give it a go in April, 100 x $2.50 (90 Man's)

25 Buy in's is equal to $62.50.

Good luck to any 1 else taking part

Comment

I intend to play the $1.00 45 player sitngos in April.

My ROI for this format was pretty good this month at 1,173%.....

However I will be required to play slightly more than just one game next month to complete the Cowboy's Challenge!

Good luck all

Ed from Edinburgh - EdinFreeMan
            4 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Sorry guys and Cowboy but i am posting to withdraw my intent to take part in the challenge this month.

Just deliberating over my options for the month, im going to take a step back for a few days and try organize myself a bit better, get a proper plan and goals organized for myself..

Sorry for the mix up, good luck guys

Comment

it's all good!

Comment

May I in "April late registration" play Cowboy challenge 50cents 45 man 100 games, starting BR 12.5$?

Comment

im doing really late reg.going to shoot at the 1.50 sng . be mostly HT and stt i suspect due to time constraints
                    gl y all
                    6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

*** Posts Deleted *** Hello guys To be fair to all members of the Community we do not discuss why anyone has been banned or received a infraction/warning with anyone but that member them self. Thanks for your understanding with this. Raiser umbup:

Bracelet Winner

Comment

Going to play 100 $0.25 cents.................starting roll $6.25

Comment

Working...
                        X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.