PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vote for the WBCOOP Best Blogger Now!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vote for the WBCOOP Best Blogger Now!

Fellow PSOers,

Scroll down to post nr 10 in this thread for an updated link list for voting on PSO blogs

Help ensure that the Pokerstars Best Blogger award goes to someone from the PSO community! Only the top 10 blog entries, those with the most votes, will be in the running for the $5000 prize. Only at PokerNews.com can you cast your vote.

Get over there and vote now!

Here is the link to my Roland's Room entry:
    http://blogs.pokernews.com/WBCOOP_en...-the-dream.htm

Yes, I want you to cast your vote for mine, but regardless who you chose, please take a second and cast your vote for one of the PSO entries at any rate! Several of us are serious bloggers and have entered with the goal of winning the Best Blogger award and not simply the WBCOOP tickets.

Best of Luck to all PSO entries! Let's spread the word and generate some votes!
    Roland GTX

Roland's Room
    Twitter
    Last edited by Roland GTX; Wed Feb 29, 2012, 09:33 AM.

good blog voted

Comment

Originally posted by a1379 View Post
      good blog voted
      Wonderful, thank you!

Roland GTX

Comment

Originally posted by Roland GTX View Post
        Yes, I want you to cast your vote for mine, but regardless who you chose, please take a second and cast your vote for one of the PSO entries at any rate! Several of us are serious bloggers and have entered with the goal of winning the Best Blogger award and not simply the WBCOOP tickets.
        Great attitude Roland.umbup: Let's hope that someone from PSO can win it. John (JWK24)
        Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Woo hoo blogger mania!

When you go to vote, think CAT, vote CAT, remember the old CAT in the Hat?..Now all I gotta do is figure out where and how to vote,,,while playing poker at the same time,,,anyone else in the 5 card Draw?
          http://gmanshouseofpoker.com/blogbookspoker.html

gmanwicksy,,,, Emoticat,,,,

Comment

LOL!

Seriously though, gmanwicksy, you might want to post a link to your blog on PokerNews so that we can actually vote for it. PokerNews is the only place where one can vote, but it isn't too easy to find particular blog entries.

GL!

Roland GTX

Comment

???

LOL!

Seriously though, gmanwicksy, you might want to post a link to your blog on PokerNews so that we can actually vote for it. PokerNews is the only place where one can vote, but it isn't too easy to find particular blog entries.

GL!

Roland GTX
              Does anyone have a link where it shows that voting on PokerNews is the way to win? I looked at the rules here on this site and didnt see anything about PokerNews and voting,,, is this just a Poker news thing only for their subscribers? Not sure if thats the way we win the blogger ,,,I thought someone just picked from the management?

Comment

Click here and vote, but vote often...lol http://blogs.pokernews.com/WBCOOP_en...with-5-000.htm umbup:

Comment

I'm pretty sure.

I had several mails with Pokerstars support earlier today in order to get my blog posted on PokerNews. Furthermore, the banner on the right side of the PokerNews site also indicates that it is the only place to vote.

"The Pokerstars judging panel will decide on the winner from a list of 10, consisting of the most popular bloggers from each region."

But then again, who knows...

Roland GTX

Comment

Thanks to everyone who has already voted! I appologize for being a pest about this, but we could use some more!

I just checked in at PokerNews. Only 97 blogs are listed in the WBCOOP competition. The 10th most popular only has 63 votes. From what I have seen, we haven't managed more than 10 votes for any of the PSO entries!

** You do not need to register at PokerNews to vote
                    ** You can vote for more than one entry
                    ** You can apparently vote once per day for the same entry
                    (I voted again today)

Surely we can push at least one of the PSO entries into the 10 ten!

WBCOOP entries from PSOers:
                    (Follow the link, then click the Vote button at the bottom of the blog)

Roland GTX
                    Sandtrap777
                    Stakehorse75
                    effsea
                    Joy7108
                    19honu62

There are probably some others, but it is difficult to see which are from PSO without a ton of clicking. I can update this post for anyone who puts their pokernews link in this thread.

GL

Roland GTX
                    Last edited by Roland GTX; Wed Feb 29, 2012, 09:31 AM. Reason: Added more links

Comment

come on...hiccup

please give me 1 vote, l just want to feel needed...lol

cheers

http://blogs.pokernews.com/WBCOOP_en...er-prize-1.htm
                      Last edited by effsea; Tue Feb 28, 2012, 03:56 PM.
                      Poker Rule #1....Never listen to me...hiccup

7 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Originally posted by effsea View Post
                        come on...hiccup please give me 1 vote, l just want to feel needed...lol cheers
                        I would do, where's your link Effsea? Raiser umbup:

Comment

Thanks to everyone who has already voted! I appologize for being a pest about this, but we could use some more!

I just checked in at PokerNews. Only 97 blogs are listed in the WBCOOP competition. The 10th most popular only has 63 votes. From what I have seen, we haven't managed more than 10 votes for any of the PSO entries!

** You do not need to register at PokerNews to vote
                          ** You can vote for more than one entry
                          ** You can apparently vote once per day for the same entry
                          (I voted again today)

Surely we can push at least one of the PSO entries into the 10 ten!

WBCOOP entries from PSOers:
                          (Follow the link, then click the Vote button at the bottom of the blog)

Roland GTX
                          Sandtrap777
                          Stakehorse75

There are probably some others, but it is difficult to see which are from PSO without a ton of clicking. I can update this post for anyone who puts their pokernews link in this thread.

GL

Roland GTX

yo, l voted for a few yesterday, but today l can't vote,

l got a things to do now, but will try again later.

cheers

7 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Originally posted by effsea View Post
                            come on...hiccup

please give me 1 vote, l just want to feel needed...lol

cheers

http://blogs.pokernews.com/WBCOOP_en...er-prize-1.htm
                            Send me your link brother and you'll probably get more votes than the rest of us

Roland GTX

Comment

just updated my post,

also just voted for stake, but still will not let me vote for others, will try later

cheers

7 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
                              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.