PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cowboy's Challenge #2

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cowboy's Challenge #2

Okay Posse I have another challenge for you. Let's see what you think of this.
    I am putting forth a challenge to the micro players. Starting March 1st you can declare that you will play and ship $1 to a person we agree on to hold funds.
    You will play 50 x $.25 45 mans and the person at the end of the month with the most profit takes the cash. I will also set up different challenges for turbo or 90 mans or whatever people agree upon. Tell me what you think and throw some suggestions out there too.

We need a banker so any volunteers! Send resumes. We also need some defined rules so send in the ideas please!

Giddy Up!
    Last edited by 19honu62; Sat Feb 25, 2012, 03:04 PM.

I like the idea, would definitely want to participate umbup:

Comment

umbup:Great Ideaumbup: I definitely participate in this challenge

Comment

cool idea count me in.umbup:

Comment

I would def be in for the 50x45 man challenge.

Comment

Working...
          X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.