PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cowboy's Team Challenge!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cowboy's Team Challenge!

http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/blogs/post/?id=23895 Starting a thread to keep track off this challenge. I thought it would be fun to do it with help so marvinsytan and PINOY_HITMAN will be building a bankroll with me.umbup: We shall play a certain amount off games each per day/week whatever we all agree on. We are going to start with $6.75 ($2.25) each. We no that some players will win games some will loose that's poker. As its a team game we are just trying to build a bankroll between us and will eventually split it evenly. The only goal here is to follow the challenge and see were it takes us, have fun and win $$$ Starting Bankroll:6.75 Level1: 0.25

Wow great idea! Team concept is cool.

Giddy Up!

Comment

Hedgehog will just throw this idea out and see if anyone gives it a sniff.

If the team wins the Cowboy Challenge, (earnings over 100%), and it is sufficiently high enough to qualify for a Step Ticket, could it be awarded to the team member who had the highest earnings?

Can you imagine the possibilities? A team earns a ticket and Player A contributed the most to those earnings. That player parleys his Step One Ticket into a Step Five ticket and makes it to the money in the Sunday Million game.

Comment

go go go Team let's build our rollumbup: BR = $6.25

Comment

gonna start my game nowumbup:

Comment

How many do you wanna play a day ?

Comment

Originally posted by 19honu62 View Post
              Wow great idea! Team concept is cool.

Giddy Up!
              TY
              Originally posted by Cairn Destop View Post
              Hedgehog will just throw this idea out and see if anyone gives it a sniff.

If the team wins the Cowboy Challenge, (earnings over 100%), and it is sufficiently high enough to qualify for a Step Ticket, could it be awarded to the team member who had the highest earnings?

Can you imagine the possibilities? A team earns a ticket and Player A contributed the most to those earnings. That player parleys his Step One Ticket into a Step Five ticket and makes it to the money in the Sunday Million game.
              Good idea but i think the ticket idea has ended. I suppose we could do something between us.

Comment

When I posted my comments, I didn't know about the Cowboy Challenge losing out to the PSO.

On a side note, I'm American. Cash games are off limits. (Explative deleted) DOJ.

Comment

Originally posted by m.bisland View Post
                  How many do you wanna play a day ?
                  just gonna play 2 and i sucked

Comment

Tournament #521708022#1 - 20th $0
                    Tournament #521702816#2 - 20th $0 - $6.25 - 0.50 - $5.75

Comment

Good Luck matesumbup: I will start my grinding after a few hours of sleep

Comment

I still don't quite understand what the challenge is - but you have recruited one hell of a team.

good luck guys

Ed from Edinburgh - EdinFreeMan
                        4 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Originally posted by EdinFreeMan View Post
                          I still don't quite understand what the challenge is - but you have recruited one hell of a team.

good luck guys

Ed from Edinburgh - EdinFreeMan
                          Thanks Ed from dropping by, same structure as the Cowboy Challenge, 25 buy in is the initial Bankroll and for what we agreed we will start on $ 0.25 45 man with total bankroll of $ 6.25.

We will play the 25 buy in randomly like minimum of 2 tourney per day and we can play more each day depend on our result, as we all know in poker you can have good run and can have a tilt run.

I will start my 1st 2 now after my breakfast

Wish me luck mate.

Comment

But i got a question, since it's a team effort and i am thinking are we violating rules of fair play when we end up in same table like in FT. When it happens, one of us must sit out whenever the other is on hand?

Comment

Originally posted by PINOY_HITMAN View Post
                              But i got a question, since it's a team effort and i am thinking are we violating rules of fair play when we end up in same table like in FT. When it happens, one of us must sit out whenever the other is on hand?
                              Only cheating if you don't play individually and collude

Comment

Working...
                              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.