PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How the PSO helpped me become a winning player

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How the PSO helpped me become a winning player

Hey Guys,

Check out my latest blog about how the PSO helpped me become a winning play, and get tips to improve your Open League play!

http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/blogs/post/?id=24757

Great blog well worth reading,good tips.

Comment

Originally posted by holdemace486 View Post
      Great blog well worth reading,good tips.

Thanks, but commenting the blog itself will actually help in my quest to Member of the Month

Comment

***moved to better fitting forum JWK24***
        Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

making my first final table Because of being a US player I have to play for cash on another site. I came back to PokerStars to continue my education at PSO. To help me I went back to the beginning. I started with the Basic course and went over everything again. Because of the information I learned here at PSO, I made my first final table in an cash MTT. I want to the The Langolier and the other Trainers for helping me achieve this first. Again thanks PSO for the help umbsup: Chef229
          Bracelet Winner

Comment

Congrats Chef, great to hear!
            Head Live Trainer
            Check out my Videos

4 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
            X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.