PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ed's Premier League Challenge

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ed's Premier League Challenge

Not planning to post much this month on my Premier League challenge. The month has started reasonably well though, I was placed just outside the top 100 before the latest tourney, and I am happy with my game, and enjoying the tournaments. Tonights game (7pm WET) was going well until I got moved to a new table, then I had this run of hands within one orbit. The first was really annoying, blowing my chance of a really deep run. The second gave me the same kind of hand I had just been beaten by, so at least at that point I felt lady luck had redressed the balance, and the third hand just made me laugh. Good luck all Ed from Edinburgh - EdinFreeMan
    4 Time Bracelet Winner

Probably my earliest exit in the PL so far this month - I had spewed some chips early on, so was looking for an opportunity to double through - couldn't hope for a better flop. Not really bad play by anybody there - just the luck of the cards - put me out 475 of 535 so some injury to the points tally, but nothing fatal Good luck all Ed from Edinburgh - EdinFreeMan
    4 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
    X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.