PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Road to become a Pro"

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Road to become a Pro"

Hello all fellow members,
    I have a blog that I am writing that is like a daily entry diary.I have never done a blog before so any help would be great.

Follow my progress on the "Road to become a Pro" and become involved in vewing and contribute your advice for my mistakes.

Hope to see some of you in my blog comments, see you later!

http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/blogs/post/?id=23355
    Last edited by Dog 0f War; Mon Jan 30, 2012, 06:29 PM.

Hi Dog of War, Very nice Blog and well presented. The link above does not appear to be working so for anyone wishing to have a look at Dog's Blogs you can find it HERE I wish you every success at the tables Dog and keep blogging Raiser umbup:

Comment

Hope you have real good shoes Forest!! evil:
      Join My Home Game Club - The Joker's Wild

Comment

Originally posted by royalraise85 View Post
        Hi Dog of War, Very nice Blog and well presented. The link above does not appear to be working so for anyone wishing to have a look at Dog's Blogs you can find it HERE I wish you every success at the tables Dog and keep blogging Raiser umbup:
        Thank you, it is now fixed I hope.
        Originally posted by joker41673 View Post
        Hope you have real good shoes Forest!! evil:
        What is that suppose to mean?

Comment

Originally posted by Dog 0f War View Post
          What is that suppose to mean?
          Ummmm It's a long hard road to treck? Like the movie Forest Gump as he goes back and forth across the country several times with a group of followers. evil:
          Join My Home Game Club - The Joker's Wild

Comment

Originally posted by joker41673 View Post
            Ummmm It's a long hard road to treck? Like the movie Forest Gump as he goes back and forth across the country several times with a group of followers. evil:
            Nice! I get it now...Yes I am ready for the long road ahead. I am sure it will be a long one at that, win or lose I will not quit......

Comment

Working...
            X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.