PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Monkey Madness Challenge

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Monkey Madness Challenge

Hi guys

Here's my aim for February
    To hopefully make $1000 profit from $10
    The challenge is to play : $1.50 Fifty/50's
    I am looking to play 35 games a day at 29 days of the month = 1015 games in total
    This equates to a 99c profit per game

spike

That's a pretty high goal Spike! Good luck with it

John (JWK24)
    Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Good luck! I don't think those goals are possible, but I hope you prove me wrong

Comment

How many tables are you planning to play at once Spike?
        I know I used to aim for that amount a day and often got sidetracked but I wasnt playing turbos either.

Comment

Originally posted by Deleted user View Post
          How many tables are you planning to play at once Spike?
          I know I used to aim for that amount a day and often got sidetracked but I wasnt playing turbos either.
          Gonna try 4 tables each time
          They are gonna be non-turbo's
          I'll post at the end of each day what's happened if anybody wants to keep track

Comment

Spike , TheLangolier informed me in LIVE training that the TOP player in this game $1.50 50/50 was pulling down about .60 a game if I remember correcrtly. mileypoker:moke:

Comment

Working...
            X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.